Chapter 23: Valentines day special

I stared inside the store windows finding nothing that would suit Sebastian. With the few months I had been here I had fallen even more in with him then I was when I watched the anime. Now Sebastian was my whole world and as long as I complete my task I be with him forever. I smiled at the thought and looked more for a gift for him. Tomorrow is valentines day and I want to get him the perfect gift but what do I get for a crazy cat luna- oh.. I looked at the store I stood in front of and walked in it was a similar doll shop to Drocell's. I looked around then stared into the shop owners eyes. "Hello Miss how may I help you?" He asked I stared at his auburn hair and his red eyes. "I'm looking for a gift for someone special to me." I said not paying attention to him getting closer as I looked around. "Why don't we give him you?" The shop owner asked and I froze. "Wh-what?" I questioned stepping backwards slightly. "Let's give him you." He said before injecting a blue liquid into my arm. I was frozen I couldn't move. "Alright now let's go get you ready with that rare power you have." The shop owner said taking me and picking me up us walking out back.

~Sebastian's Pov~

I stared outside seeing the sun start to set. "Angel isn't back yet odd." I murmured to myself. "Angel we have a new ca- where is you demon friend?" Ceil asked staring at me. "She went into to town around 1:00 and isn't back yet." I answered staring outside worried. I heard the phone go off and I ran towards it. "Hello phantomhive manor." I answered. "Well hello Sebastian its Jack and well let's just say there is something I have that I'm sure you want." I heard over the phone. I heard a small yelp from Angel in the background. "N-no please don't do that I don't understand." She whimpered and then the line went dead. "Young master I'm going out." I called to Bou-chan. I ran out the door and ran off towards Jack's shop.

~Angel's Pov~

"I said lay off." I growled my black hair turning red and my blue dress turning red a weapon formed in my hands as I attacked the man. "Never touch me again." I whispered in his ear. I grabbed the weapon and stabbed him through the chest my red eyes bright blue. Blood splattered everywhere I just stated at what somebody did. I fell limp into the chair behind me.

~Sebastian's Pov~

I ran trying to find Angel and stopped at Jack's shop. I slowly opened the door to smell blood and I stared at Jack's lifeless body. I turned to the chair over by where he layed to see Angel unconscious in the chair her skin looked plastic and she held a bag in her hand. I picked her up with the bag and went to the carriage. I put her down and we drove off.

~Angel's Dream.~

I stared into icy blue eyes and blood stained hair. "Hello Angel." The girl said with a giggle. "Who are you?" I asked a bit scared. "My name is Akira and I am one of the replacements you asked for." She answered she seemed similar to Kaitlyn except for the killing spree problems you could see in her eyes. "You were scared and I was told I must vow to protect your whole being." She said looking at me giving a gentle smile. "Oh yes there are a few others that should be coming soon don't be scared if they catch you off guard just accept the new shadows becoming more of your power." She said before I heard my name being called by Sebastian.

~Angel's Pov~

I woke up rubbing my eyes and staring into Sebastian's crimson eyes. "Good morning beautiful." He said smiling slightly. "Hello Sebby." I greeted him and he kissed me on the top of the head. "Do you know what day it is?" He questioned and I shrugged lightly. "It's valentines day." He answered his own question. I frantically looked for the bag I had with me before last nights horrid happenings. "Are you looking for this?" He asked swinging the bag in front of my face. I grabbed it and blushed. "Sebastian Michaelis will you be my valentine?" I said handing the bag back to him blushing slightly. He looked in the bag and pulled out some chocolates and a stuffed black cat. "Of course Angel." He said kissing me passionately. He licked my bottom lip and I kept my mouth shut. He nipped my lip and I let out a small yelp of surprise. "Bad Sebby." I growled pulling away before laughing at his 'innocent' face.