Chapter 31: The Reapers.

-Undertaker's Pov-
  I stared at the Earl as he walked in with his usual butler and a maid walked in behind him. "Hello my lord. Who is this little adorable bundle of fun?" I asked and Ceil just stared at me. "That's not important I'm here for a mission." He said and I smirked knowingly. "I knew that now Angel let's talk later." I said winking at the girl before continuing. "There has been a case of missing cinamatic records that are probably there at the church but your little demon girl pet is confused I guess you could say." I said staring at the girl by the door with her black hair and neon blue eyes. She looked around and stopped staring directly at a coffin I had laying on the floor. "Grell get out of their." She growled at my fellow reaper. I stared astonished and Grell just whined. "Angel how did you know I was in there?" She shrugged and stared at the ground. "Alright then Earl if you have other things to do in town please go do them and take Grell with you I have to speak to Angel alone." I said staring at the girl.
        -Angel's Pov-
I stared at the reaper in front of me and smirked. "Adrian nice to see you." I said looking him over. He smiled at me and looked me over. "I see that you made a contract with the angel." He said pulling off my eyepatch with one small tug. "Undertaker I do not wish for the other two to know this please." I said and he nodded. "Of course I won't tell them." Adrian said and I smiled before walking away. "Kill the nun." He said smirking and I nodded before leaving. We left and I ran into Ashe outside. "I am so sorry." I apologized not realizing I just ran into my contracting angel. "Angel its fine." I nodded. "See you later tonight." I called back to him.
       A/n
Another chapter done two chapters in one day I have inspiration. :p bai.