Chapter 32: Emotions

We left and were headed to the church hiding in the coffins Adrian brought to the church. "Breath Angel it will be fine." Rose reassured. "Murder her!" Akira and Kaitlyn chanted. Razor smirked at their efforts. "If you don't then its all fine we are always here." He said and I just stayed silent. "Your friends may come in too." Pulled me out of my thoughts and we walked in. After a while passed that's when it happened I stared at the ground. "Master Ceil I will be back I have to go to the restroom." I said before walking away not thinking my actions suspicious. I got into the bathroom and hid in a stall crying. I looked up to see Angela standing in front of me. "Its alright Angel but its time to bring your shadows out." She murmured into my ear. I nodded and closed my eyes Cassie, Anya, Kaitlyn, Razor, Rose, and Akira all appeared in front of me. All I saw before everything turned black was Angela smiling at me leaning closer.
       -Ceil's Pov-
I was still waiting for Angel to come back but still didn't see her. Sebastian came out after defiling that nun and looked around probably for Angel too. "Master where did Angel go?" He asked and I slapped him as hard as I could. "You idiot I told you to get information not defile her your girlfriend was standing here!" I yelled at him. He stopped and thought about it but looked up to see two girls walking closer. "Mr.Michaelis and Sir Phantomhive please come with us I am Akira and that is Kaitlyn." One girl introduced and we nodded following them only to see Angela holding Angel in her arms. "Hello Ceil, Sebastian it seems you have upset my master so now I must find a way to punish and cleanse you both." Angela said to us Angela grabbed me knocking me out and teleported me and Angel to some unknown place.
     -Angel's Pov-
"You are a filthy child rot in hell." My mother screamed and I only smiled. "Rot in hell you say I am hell." I laughed. "Kaitlyn Cassie Rose go." I demanded and all three shadows followed instructions. They ran at my mother and I watched as she was beat by my shadows all of my memories being altered by the angel to make me feel as though it was my fault. I stared at the shadows smiling wickedly and started beating my father. My smile never faltered. My vision became blurred by tears and I felt an unbearable pain. I watched as Sebastian and I kissed and when I slapped him and then the events of only a mere hour ago happened. I screamed tears still streaming done my face. "Angel. Angel." Is all I could here in Devin's voice.
        -reality 3rd Pov-
Sebastian couldn't help but stare at the blank space and all the reapers in the association heard Angel's screaming only Grell realizing who it was. Grell ran towards the library where the cinematic records were held and stared at the angel holding his friend and his friend's master. "Let them go!" Grell yelled but to no avail he was ignored. He tried yelling it again and Angela looked up. "My master is just resting and forgetting falling in love with that horrid creature but Ceil is being cleansed and I shall not let them go." Angela said hugging Angel.