3: Ultxa

The hunting party caught up with another group from the Omatikaya clan.from the formal clothing of their leader I presume he is an Eykyu or Eyktan. A leader of some sort of higher rank than a hunter. Presumably because of his athleticism and skill. His hunting party seems to be made up of friends and students so I take it he is a teacher or a Karyu.
"Ke lahe vrrtep!" He said frustrated.i saw Jake who was a prisoner of the other group.
"Hey" he said nervously. "What do you think they'll do to us?" He asked. I pondered for a bit. He called us demons, I was touched by an atokirina, Jake is kind of stupid...
"They might let me stay or go and they'll let you go out of pity. At least that's the best case scenario." I whisper loudly.
"Aungia talun Eywa." One of the warriors said. The atokirina that was on my head is still on my head. It drifted between Jake and I twice before leaving. A warrior woman, who looked to be of great importance, told the others to bring us into hometree which I noticed looming a good 20 yards away.
The palì took off with the command of the na'vi and we were gone. Going going going. Almost there. Being tied and trying to grip onto a scaly horse is very difficult and leaves little room for thought.

Jake and I were paraded through hometree. I felt someone tug on my tail which left it sore and I was irritated. I really wanted a nap.
"What are they doing here?"
"I'm scared mother."
"More demons!"
They seemed outraged that we were here. They had no idea why we were here. Jake seemed the most frightened.
"Poe lonu." She ordered. We were released as we realized we were in the presence of the clan leader. "Ma sempul, oel ngati kameie." She greeted her father.
He looked us up and down for less than a few seconds.
"Mefoswiräti, ngal pelun munge fìtsenge?" He asked his daughter.
She thought carefully about her next words.
"Oel pot tspìmìyang, tsakrr za'u aungia ta Eywa. Poe tengfya." She explained.
"Poltxe oe, san zene kea uniltìranyu, ke ziva'u fìtseng." He angrily interjected.
"What's he saying?" I whacked Jake with my tail and kept my head down.
"Ketepeu, fahew akewong." Her father said irritated. A couple warriors laugh.
"What's he saying?" Jake says a little louder.
"My father is deciding whether to kill you." She said quietly.
Jake suddenly had a stupid look on his face.
"Its nice to meet you sir." He tried to shake his hand but was immediately forced back.
"Mefoswiräti lonu!" A distant voice called. Shivers went down my spine as I recognized who it must be. The Tsahik. She gracefully walked down the spiral with great power in her stride.
"Aynga neto rivikx!" She commanded. Everyone around us obeyed and took a few steps away from Jake and I. "Muneketuwongti oel stìyeftxaw." She announced.
"That is mother." The warrior woman said. "She is Tsahik. The one who interprets the will of Eywa."
"Who's Eywa?" Jake asked.
The great matriarch circled Jake first.
"What are you called?" She demanded with her powerful voice. It made my anxiety spike.
"Jake Sully." Jake answered. The Tsahik pulled a needle from her necklace, pierced Jake's skin very quickly and tasted his blood. She thought for a moment.
"Why did you come to us?" She demanded.
"I came to learn." Jake stated quickly.
"We have tried to teach all the sky people. It is hard to fill a cup which is already full." She stated quietly.
To which I laughed.
"Why do you laugh?" She asked.
"His cup is very empty." I said in na'vi. She smiled lightly in my direction.
"And you" she looked at my hands and saw I had no extra finger. She saw my braid was slightly longer than most and tied just like Jake's. "Why are you here?" She asked gently.
"I also came to learn. I have learned all I could about my home and now I want to learn about your people."
"You learn about people, you are a lore keeper?" "Yes I am an anthropologist, which is very similar to a lore keeper." I replied.
"You, what are you?" She asked Jake.
"I... I was a marine. A warrior of the uh Jarhead clan." He said.
I snorted but kept it to myself.
"Tsamsiyu pak?" The Eykyu stated, "Pot tsun oe tspivang nìftue!" He said threateningly to assert his dominance.
"Kehe!" The olo'eyktan said, "Fìpo lu 'awvea, uniltìranyu-tsamsiyu, a tsole'a ayoengal." He paused, "Pori awngaru lu tìkin, a nume nì’ul." He said. I heard the agreement of the clan so this was going better than most.
Tsahik turned to her daughter and began to instruct.
"Ma ’ite, awngeyä fya’ori zene nga sänume sivi poru fte tsivun pivlltxe sì tivìran nìayoeng." She said.
"Oeru pelun? Ke lu muiä!" The daughter hissed.
"Fkol pole'un fì'ut!" Tsahik stated, "it is decided, my daughter will teach you our ways learn well Jakesully. And we will see if your insanity can be cured." She turned to the Eykyu.
"Kem sänume si peyän nìwotx tsatsun lu nolume." She paused. She knew he was very upset with this arrangement but she also knew he was the best to teach her besides herself. "Nìmal nga kem fnan oe omum." She said reassuringly.
He looked irritated but knew better than to disobey her.
"He will teach you. He is most knowledgeable besides myself and the lore keepers, but we are all much busier than he is and I trust he will teach you well."
"Thank you Tsahik." I said.