News update

So Tanhì 2, as I've nicknamed it, is coming along slowly for several reasons: here they are:
School
Depression
Mental health issues
Private drama and whatever
Not many good ideas
Writers block
Crap sleep schedule.

So, with that, I'm going to take a break from Tanhì 2, Intangible, Ngoa Ka'eve, and focus on something different. Here's a little preview and summary.

Okay, our protagonist is a girl who has ADD, she's tired, her head is full of thoughts and feelings, everything is a mile a minute. And she has a passion for photography. She got a job with a zoo to photograph species which are going extinct, which many many are, and ends up being recruited by the RDA's research team to go to Pandora and photograph.

She's ecstatic, she leaves her lonely life behind to explore a world foreign to her. But when she wakes up she begins experiencing some strong anxiety.

That's all I got so far. But I want to know if you guys would read that. Her brief character description is emotional, spontaneous, seemingly calm, and a gremlin. Also... name ideas? I want her name to be gender neutral. I don't want her gender to be the front of her character. "Oh she's a woman with honky bonkies!" No she's a person who will be the primary point of view who uses she/her and they/them pronouns. She doesn't think of her body as part of her "soul" if you will. (But when we get to other pov's, they see her as a woman, they see her differently than she sees herself because that's just others perception). I hope that makes sense.

Anyway, I'll see you all when I pick up writing again!