Note

This is the beginning of the third part of this story. I want to make it clear that the timeline won't reach the second movie. Once the second movie comes out, I will start speculating about the characters and where mine would be right now and how they got there. 

Then the second book will start. It probably will follow Tsu'tey more but I'm not sure yet. If any of you have any ideas for chapters or theories, I'd love to hear them!

In between finishing this book and starting the next I'm thinking of writing another shorter story like this one with Tsu'tey since I really like his character. Instead of it being more Oc based, I will write every other chapter from Tsu'teys point of view. There isn't a coherent story yet, but I tend to go with the flow of the mood rather than plan everything out ahead of time. I'm sure you've all figured that out by now though.

Anyway, time to start writing 3-1.

Side note: I saw half of my readers drop after stating I wasn't going to write a lemon or smut. Of course it's possible I will, but I may have to squeeze it in there some how and it won't be the whole experience because I have no idea the anatomy or biology of the na'vi. Uncool dudes, just trying to write a story. Of course, I don't mean that, but it was shocking when I found out. The few of you who stayed, thank you so much. You are the reason I keep writing this and the reason I want to write this and more things than just this.