• Chapter 11 •

Sharmas and Jaiswals were busy discussing about Driruv's marriage. A autorickshaw came in front of the gate of Sharma mansion. Many people with drums and other musical instruments. A person ordered them to start their show who was non other than Rakshit.

"I tied her cheap shoes' laces and gave her such a bumper offer without any occasion! But then also she didn't agree

"I tied her cheap shoes' laces and gave her such a bumper offer without any occasion! But then also she didn't agree. Now see what I will do!", He said angrily.

"Drishti! Oh my darling! I came for you!", He shouted at the top of his voice from the gate only but everyone heard it and was shocked. The most shocked person was Drishti while others were busy glaring her.
She gulped her saliva in fear.

"I guess this voice is of that loafer.", Drishti whispered to Lavanya who was sitting beside her.

"I don't think he will leave you until you give him job.", Lava whispered.

As he got no reaction or attention, Rakshit stood up on the top of the rickshaw and tried to peep in the window. He started dancing and playing the flute to gain some attention.

 He started dancing and playing the flute to gain some attention

(Like this)

"What is this Sarthak? The boy is creating nuisance taking your daughter's name and even she also isn't saying anything!", Shashikant asked Sarthak.

"Are you doubting my daughter?", Sarthak asked him.

"Not like that! We are shocked to see that boy.", Dhruv's mother Nutan said.

"Why are you quiet? Tell everyone that you don't know him.", Sarthak said to Drishti while she bowed her head down. Everyone understood that she knew him.

"This is the best chance to save yourself from marrying this idiot.", Lavanya whispered to Drishti.

"I know him dad. I love him very much.", She said making everyone shocked.

"You would have asked your daughter before insulting us. Do invite us for the wedding. We are leaving now.", Shashikant said and left with his family while Drishti smiled in relief. As Rakshit saw Jaiswal's car leaving, he decided to go inside.

"See Vidya! I told you na that don't send her out of the house for job. Now see the results.", Sarthak shouted on Vidya.

"Namaste uncle!", Rakshit said as he entered the house.

"Oh my god! What was the need of him to come inside?", Drishti whispered again to Lava.

"If your father gets to know the truth, then he will call Dhruv again and fix your marriage date.", Lava whispered.

"Who are you? Why were you shouting Drishti's name?", Her father asked Rakshit.

"By the way, your biodata?", Rakshit asked him.

"He is Drishti's father.", Lavanya informed him.

"Nice to meet you, uncle. I am Rakshit. I am here to...", Rakshit said touching her father's feet.

"I know Drishti told me everything!", Sarthak said interrupting in between.

"Oh! You told him everything! Very good. Actually uncle I want......", He was going to say the real reason but Drishti interrupted in between.

"You..you...go home. We will...talk about it later.", Drishti stammered.

"It means you are agreed. Deal done!", He exclaimed in happiness.

"Shut up! What do you both think? You will only decide everything! I am alive till now. I will not let this happen.", Said her father angrily misunderstanding them.

"But uncle, why are interfering in our issue?", Rakshit said as he was confused.

"But in our family, he only takes every decision.", Vidya said.

"Okay then, uncle I will directly talk to you! I have a bumper offer sir.", He said.

"We don't know about it!", Sarthak said.

"Didn't you tell them? Leave it, I will tell you. You will get a 100 gram good chain, the most expensive sarees and many more things.", He said.

"But why so much?", Vidya asked.

"Aunty it will be useful for your daughter's wedding!", He said.

"But only a chain in wedding, it won't give her the look!", Vidya said while Drishti huffed hearing it.

"My father is not Ambani! But I will give what I have told then you make her wear that in her marriage or baby shower.", Rakshit said.

"Oh my god! He has reached directly till baby shower! Oh god I hope they have crossed their limits!", Vidya whispered to Sarthak making him angry.

"Hey! What rubbish are you talking about? You are trying to fear him by saying this rubbish so that I will agree for your marriage!", Sarthak shouted grabbing Rakshit's collar. Drishti and Lavanya gulped their saliva in fear that Sarthak will know the truth.

"Whose marriage?", Rakshit asked.

"Don't you dare to lie to me!", Sarthak again shouted at him.

"Please dad!", Drishti tried to stop her dad but failed.

"Uncle, I think you are misunderstanding me!", Rakshit said.

"What misunderstanding?", Sarthak asked still not leaving his collar.

"I want job...", He was trying to tell the truth but Drishti came between both of them.

"Stop dad! If you tried to harm him, I will die.", She shouted while all looked at her in shock.

"Your dad wanted to kill me and you are dieing for you.", Rakshit whispered to Drishti.

"Shut up! If you want job then do as l say!", She warned in a low voice. While on the other side, Drishti's mother was trying to convince Sarthak for their wedding. He decided something and turned to Rakshit.

"Call your parents, I will talk to them.", Sarthak said.

"But uncle....", Before Rakshit gives any lame reason Drishti interrupted in between.

"They went to America, dad!", She said.

"When did they go?", Asked Rakshit making Drishti more angry.

"You don't know!?", Her father asked to Rakshit.

"Actually he is afraid seeing your anger so he is blabbering anything.", Drishti said.

"When your parents will come, then tell me. We will not do anything without their consent", Sarthak said to Rakshit while he just nodded his head positively.

"Dad, I just leave him and come!", She said and left with Rakshit.

        ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

What will happen now?

Will Drishti give him job?

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Please ignore the mistakes.

Lots of love,
Sanjana