• Chapter 30 •

Rakshit's Pov

I was busy eating my icecream when I saw Drishti had a white mustache of icecream on her upper lips. Although she was looking so cute just like a small baby eating icecream.

I tried to tell her about it but she was not able to clean it as she had two icecreams in her hand. So I went near her and slowly wiped the icecream. I felt something in my stomach.

Why do I feel this always when I touch her?

I ignored those unknown feelings. She was staring me. I snapped my fingers in front of her and she came out of her dreamland.

"Why were you staring? I know I am handsome, charming, hot,....", I was cut by her.

"I am not staring you! So don't be in the illusion that I am staring you!", She said.

"I know you were staring me! So no need to lie!", I said with a smirk on my face.

"I was not...", She was going to the same again but this time I interrupted in between.

"I said na no need to lie! Now leave all this and sit in the bike. We need to leave.", I said as it was getting late.

I dropped her home and went to my home. I went to my room and directly landed on the bed. Even though I was tired after a trirng day, sleep was far away.

Drishti's face was visible in front of my eyes whenever I closed them. I didn't knew why!
I just closed my eyes and I didn't know when sleep consumed me.

Pov ends.

Next day, Rakshit invited Drishti to his home for dinner which he himself had made with the help of his mother. Rakshit's parents were also happy as they thought their son had moved on forgetting Divya.

But they didn't know the reality till now. His mother helped him in making Drishti's favourite dishes. This time he made Italian food for her. He knew she liked Italian food also.

Drishti came and rang the bell. His mother opened the door. Drishti bowed down and touched her feet. Mahima blessed her and hugged her as she thought she was her to be daughter in law.

Drishti and Mahima were talking to each other about common topics. But Drishti was not so interested because her eyes were busy searching Rakshit. He didn't come out as he was busy decorating the dishes he made.

"Everything is ready!", Rakshit shouted from the kitchen only. Mahima understood and took Drishti towards the dining table and made her sit on one of the chairs.

She sat there confused. Suddenly Rakshit came with two dishes in his hands. Drishti was shocked to see him like this. He was looking as if he had a war with the ingredients.

Dishes Rakshit made 👇