• Chapter 14 •

Rakshit's Pov

Flashback

After Divya left to Delhi, I was missing her very much. I had became a lovesick puppy. With her photo in my hand, I used to talk to it whole day. I was not able to concentrate on my studies.

I just always thought about her. She had told me to complete my degree. After she went to Delhi, for some days she talked nicely. She always gave reply to my messages.

But after some days, she started ignoring me. She never used to pick up my calls and reply to my messages. One day, I received a courier. It had the ring which I gave her when I proposed her.

I went to Delhi to ask the reason for ignoring me. I went in her college as she had already told me first in which college she had taken admission.

"Do you know where is Divya?", I asked to a boy of approximately my age.

"Yes! She is in the ground.", He said pointing towards the ground area.

I went there and saw that a football match was going on. Not interested in the match, my eyes searched her. She was sitting on the while busy cheering her college team. I ran towards her through the ground.

I didn't realise when I collided with someone and that someone was non other than Vicky. At that time I didn't really knew him or his name. Vicky fell down as my speed was fast.

I mumbled a sorry and again started running. But I felt someone's grip on my leg stopping me. Vicky had caught my leg and with its support he got up and caught my collar.

"Are you blind? Can't you see me? Who are you?" He said angrily.

"Are you okay? I am sorry!", Saying so I tried to get out of his grip and run but instead he was about to punch me when Divya came running as my saviour.

"Vicky leave him.", She said and tried to help me get out of his hold.

"Do you know him!?" Vicky asked her.

"Yes, I know him he was my classmate.", As soon as Divya said that Vicky left my collar and I went out of the ground with Divya.

"Was I only your classmate?", I asked her faking my anger.

"So what would I have said! That you were my boyfriend! You were my lover!" She said and listening to it I was really very sad. I replied in a yes innocently.

"When someone will ask me that what does your boyfriend do, then what will I say that he even doesn't have a degree! Look at them man! They have master degree, foreign settlement and many more things! And look at you! By the way why have you come here?", Listening to her talks I was heartbroken.

Ignoring my love for her, she just wanted me to do degree and have foreign settlement. She was comparing me with others. This really made my heart sank.

Having some courage, I showed the ring, the reason to come here. I asked the reason for returning the ring back.

"During college times, when we were in a relationship at that time you made me wear the ring! And because now you are not in my heart I returned the ring back to you!", She said shrugging her shoulders. Was it so easy for her to say it!

"What?", I asked in shock.

"I have changed! I waited for you to change but you never did so! That's why I have changed!", What rubbish was she talking.

"But how can you change Divya!?", I asked her.

"Because change is natural, it's inevitable.", She replied. Is she out of her mind!

"What are you speaking!? I am not able to understand anything!", I asked her frustratingly.

"In schools, we have crushes the in college it changes to infatuation, but when we get mature, we understand that it was all stupidity! I have become mature, so I have changed but you are still the same!", She said.

"Don't do this Divya! I can't leave without you!", I tried to convince her.

"So what shall I do?", She asked as if she doesn't care.

"Please Divya, give me a chance! Don't leave me like this! I will become successful in my life for you!", I said asking for a chance.

"I don't want your surety and guarantee! This is not some bank loan. It's love!", She stated clearly.

"Yes it's love. So let's get married! Will you marry me!?", I proposed her for marriage as I really didn't wish to leave her.

"What? No ways!", She said angrily. I requested her holding her hands and tried to convince her for our marriage.

"Hey how dare to abuse girls in our campus!?", From no where this idiot came and poked his nose in between. What was his name..... Vicky! What's need to interfere of he doesn't know the matter.

"You don't come between us! This is our matter.", I told him clearly.

"Divya please don't disagree for the marriage!", I pleaded her once again but still she didn't agree.

"She is denying then why are you forcing her!? Just get out from here.", That idiot again barked in between.

"What is your problem!? Why are you disturbing us! Is she your sister?", I said pushing him back forcefully. In return, he pushed me and then we continued pushing each other.

"Who are you ha?", Vicky asked me as I pushed him.

"Tera baap hu main!", I said angrily and pushed him more forcefully that he fell down.

He got up and punched me. Divya was trying to stop us but both of us were ignored her. I took a stick and started hitting him with it. He kicked me. In this way, our fight was getting more intense.

He ran towards the science lab and entered in it. I was running behind him with a stick in my hand. He closed the door and.......

      •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry for late update!

What will happen now?

What will Vicky do?

Stay tuned

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Lots of love,
Sanjana