• Chapter 2 •

He searched her everywhere but couldn't find her anywhere. He went to the temple and prayed to get his Divya back to him. He worshipped the God and told the priest his wish.

"Take this holy water and while taking rounds around the idol of God sprinkle it on the idol. Your wish will surely be fulfilled.", The priest said giving Rakshit a Kalash of the holy water and a leaf to sprinkle the water.
(Don't take it seriously, it's fictional 😁)

Rakshit started taking rounds around the idol while chanting some Shloka told by the priest. As soon as he was done with it the leaf flew away and stuck in the hair of a beautiful girl in a salwar suit. He thought that she is Divya. He left the Kalash and jumped and ran towards her and back hugged her.

"Hey, what are you doing?"said the girl who was non other than our most beautiful Drishti

"Hey, what are you doing?"said the girl who was non other than our most beautiful Drishti. She broke the hug and gave him a tight slap on his face and went from there cursing him while going. He was in shock. Keeping the hand on the cheek that she slapped he made his way home.

Other side, at his home his mothe Snr was busy seeing some television serial named 'pyaar to hona hi tha'
(It's just my imagination.)

"Whole day, 'Piya! Piya!Piya!', what is this going on Rahul?"said the mother in the TV serial to the son named Rahul whose situation was same like our Rakshit.

"I tried finding Piya everywhere. Wherever I see I can see her only but I am not able to find her, mom.",said Rahul.

At the same time, a tired Rakshit came home. As he entered he asked his mother to make him some coffee.

"Aree, Rakshit come here.", said his mom asking him to sit on the chair near him. Without any arguments he sat on the chair.

"What is this Rakshit? I am observing you go out in the morning and come home in the evening...", She was interrupted by his father.

"Elsewhere he will go? Obviously to find Divya.", Said his father stating truth in front of Mahima.

"Is it true?", Asked Mahima not trusting Chetan.

"Yes mom. It is true.", Said Rakshit with his head bowed down.

"Offo!! Okay, see this serial. In this serial also the hero is like you, he is also finding his love.", Said his mother pointing to the t.v.

"If he doesn't find his lover he suicide or what?", Asked his father.

"Climax is in the next week. But I am sure those lovers will never get together.", Said his mother confidently.

"Mom, how is it possible? How it is a lovestory if they don't be together? They will surely come together.", Said Rakshit.

"I know, this serial's director never makes a happy ending and I am sure that in this serial also he will do the same.", Said his mom.

"So let's bet on this. I will be on the side that those lovers will never meet.", Said his father's friend Suresh.

"I am on your side.", Said Chetan to Suresh.

"I am not going to bet but my opinion is also the same.", Said his mother strictly.

"If everyone is on one side the who is in the opposition?", Asked Suresh.

"If everyone is on one side then I oppose you all. I am sure that the lovers will be together forever.", Said Rakshit.

"If you win I will give you ten thousand rupees but what if we win?" Asked his father.

Rakshit was about to say something when he was interrupted by his mother.

"You will have to forget Divya.", Said his mother giving him a shock.

"Shall we cancel the bet?", asked Suresh as he was sure that Rakshit will never forget Divya. His father agreed to cancel the bet.

"No! We will not cancel the bet. I am sure that the lovers will be together. The bet is on." Saying so Rakshit left to his room.

On the set of 'pyaar to hona hi tha'

The director is busy thinking what to do in the climax of the show. At the same time, the assistant director came.

"What are you thinking? After all you going to end the show with the same climax of seperating the lovers.", Said the assistant director.

"Yes, yes! But how will we do it? I am thinking of doing something thriller this time.", Said the director and sat on his chair.

"Don't try to do anything new. Do what you always.", Said the assistant director and they continued their discussion about the climax.

On the other side, the actors were busy in their discussion.

"This director!! He said this show will be of just 50 episodes and now it has extended upto 1000 episodes.", Said the main lead actor.

"Yes! He did the same with me also. On the name of continuity, he made me wear this same dress for almost 70 episodes.", Said the main lead actress showing her duppata.
The director came and saw this.

"Don't worry. I am there na with you.", Said the actor cupping her face.

"Hey! No touching!!", Shouted the director making them deaf. Hearing him they ran away from there.

The director took seat. There he saw our Rakshit sitting with hand fan, fanning himself.

"Who are you? Where have you came from?", Asked the director to Rakshit.

"I am the president.", Said Rakshit proudly.

"Of Nalasopara?", Asked the director mocking his pride.

"Of your fans.", Said Rakshit.

"Of my fans, how?", Asked the confused director.

"That's not my point. Why do make such a sad ending?", He said directly coming to the point.

"That's my secret. But as you are my fan I am telling it to you. Women are very sensitive, if you shout at them they start crying, then we have to persuade them. The men only have to say sorry also if they are not at fault. Through this story I want to make them cry." Explained the director.
(This not at all what I think it's just in the story. So pls don't take it seriously.)

"So, in this serial also you are going to....", But Rakshit was interrupted by the director.

"Yes, I am going to do the same. I will kill the hero and heroine. But I was thinking how I should do it this time? Last time, I hanged the heroine to death and seeing her the hero also hanged himself also.", He said and started walking.

"But the fans demand is to make the hero - heroine together."said Rakshit while standing up.

"No! Not at all! Impossible! I will never let them be together neither onscreen nor off-screen.", Shouted the director.

"Come let's go inside vanity van and talk. You get back in this sunny weather.", Said Rakshit trying to take him inside after thinking something.

"Oo yaa! Sure let's go! I have to think about death of the hero heroine.", Saying so both went inside.

         ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A bit boring and long part!

Let's see in the next part what Rakshit does with the director!

Don't forget to vote and drop your precious comments.

Sorry for the crap!

Lots of love,
Sanjana