• Chapter 13 •

Vicky and Divya reached Vicky's father's 5 star hotel. Rakshit also followed them. They took a seat and ordered their food. The waiter came to serve the dishes.

"Where is the washroom?", Divya asked the waiter whole Rakshit was observing everything.

"Take left from there.", He said pointing to the washroom area. She left from there. Vicky's phone rang. He picked up the call as it was his bestfriend Ram.

"Hello, Ram. Guess what!? I am at my father's restaurant and I am going to propose Divya today.", Vicky said happily.

"But what if she says no?", Ram asked him.

"She will surely say yes! She also likes me! Of she will yes, I will marry her as soon as possible.", Vicky said. Rakshit who was seeing this from a distance became sad hearing it and closed his eyes in frustration.

"Okay bro, all the best!", Ram said and cut the call. Divya also came from there.

"I want to tell you something!", Vicky said.

"No need to be formal. Go ahead.", Divya said.

"I love you!", He said offering the ring to her.

"What!", She exclaimed in happiness and forwarded her hand. Vicky put the ring in her ring finger. And boom! Rakshit opened his eyes and saw hasn't came till now.

He sighed in relief as he realised that it was just his imagination or dream buy not the truth.

Divya came out of the washroom and was coming towards Vicky but just then Rakshit tied a handkerchief on his face, took the ring and ran away.

He ran out of the restaurant towards the road. Vicky was also following him. He took a turn and ran towards the building construction. Suddenly, a bike came in front of Rakshit and he took a break.

But unfortunately, Vicky caught him. Vicky tried to remove the handkerchief to see his face. Somehow, Rakshit managed to push him and run but Vicky again caught him. Vicky pinned him to the wall near by and tried remove the handkerchief.

Again Rakshit pushed him and ran away while Vicky was trying his best to chase Rakshit. And the third time, he caught Rakshit and also managed to remove the handkerchief. But Rakshit hid his face and ran. Vicky was chasing him.

Suddenly, a scooty stopped in front of Rakshit. Recognising the person, Rakshit immediately sat in the scooty and they went from there.

The person was non other than Drishti. She stopped the scooty in a garden area when she was confirmed that Vicky was not following them. They sat on a bench under a tree.

"Seeing your face, I thought you are innocent. The way you requested me, I thought you were a real lover. But I never knew that you can fill me also!", Drishti said in anger.

"Why are you saying like this?", Rakshit asked innocently.

"You said Divya loves you!", She said.

"She does Drishti!", He said.

"If she loves you then why was that boy proposing her!? And why did you steal the ring like a thief? Why don't you yourself go and talk to Divya!? Why to do so much drama! You are running behind Divya and she is running behind that guy! Anf you are running behind me for the job! You have any goal in your life or not!", She said to him while he just bowed his head in guilty.

"Listen! You helped me just that is the reason why I have saved you today! I can't take more risks now and I will not give you job also! Bye!", She said getting up from her seat and moved towards her scooty.

"Drishti ji! Drishti ji! Please listen to me!", He pleaded and got up from the seat and went behind her.

"I don't want to listen anything!", She stated firmly, sat on her scooty and was about to start it.

"You are leaving me like this, is it right!?", He asked her.

"Listen! He would have caught you if I would be a bit late! And after that, you would have to go to jail. Do you even know what do they do in jail?", She asked him.

"Yes! I know it very nicely!", He said.

"What!", She asked in shock.

"I was in jail for 5 years in attempt to murder case. Few days back only, I came out!", He said giving her one more shock. While she gestured him to continue further.

        ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Precap: Rakshit's past ( flashback )

What would have happened in the past?

Will Drishti help him after knowing his past?

Stay tuned.

Don't forget to vote and drop your precious comments.

Ignore the mistakes if you find any.

Lots of love,
Sanjana