• Chapter 19 •

Drishti and Rakshit were waiting for Divya and Vicky to arrive. Till the time they come they decided to do a demo of what will happen with Divya and Vicky. Drishti acted as Divya and Rakshit acted as Vicky.

"Welcome Divya!", Rakshit said to Drishti as they entered the house.

"Thank you Vicky!", Drishti said and removed her footwear. She acted as if she saw the ladies'sandles and started shouting on him.

"What!? Ladies' sandles at your home!", She said dramatically.

"No this is mine!", He said trying his ears not to laugh.

"Don't lie to me! Who is there inside?", She asked him and threw the sandles away. She entered the house angrily and started checking the hall. There she found a pair of shorts, frock and some more girls wear.

"This is not mine! I don't know how did it come here!", He said acting as if he was trying to explain her.

She found some more dresses. She went to him while he stated that he didn't know anything she slapped him with full force in real. Rakshit was shocked after that slap.

"Why did you really slapped so hard!?", He said putting his hand on his cheek.

"Actually to show you that Divya will also slap Vicky with the same intensity!", She said.

"Oh! Divya will beat him like this! Then slap me more and many more.", He said grinning widely and forwarding his cheek for her to slap him.

"You zhinga! That Vicky will kill us if he sees us here. Let's go from here.", Saying so they kept everything at its place and headed to go out.

As they were moving out they saw Vicky and Divya had already arrived in the car. They ran inside and hide in a almirah which gave them a clear view of the hall.

( Like this )

( Like this )

Divya and Vicky entered the house. She was going to remove her sandles but he said no need to do it. They both came in and Divya went to washroom. While our Drishti and Rakshit were busy cursing Vicky.

Vicky turned towards the almirah in which Drishti and Rakshit were hiding. They hid to one side of almirah. They were very close to each other. They both were unaware of the feeling that they felt.

Vicky opened the one side door of the almirah and took out the ring. He started talking to himself seeing the ring.

( Vicky talking to himself and drikshit hiding)

"I was waiting for this day since three years. That day in the restaurant, down idiot person stole the ring. I have ordered the same ring from Brazil. Today no one can stop me!", He said to himself as he closed the almirah door and sat on the sofa.

As he sat on the sofa he saw the clothes, he was shocked but without wasting time, he collected all the clothes. He took them to his bedroom but was again shocked to see girls wear there also.

He put all the clothes under the bed. He kept all the cosmetics in the drawer. There was also a swim suit kept near the swimming pool. He took it and was going towards his bedroom but Divya came in between.

"What is this!?", She asked him angrily.

"This! When you came last time, you did swimming. So this time I thought that I should keep a swim suit for you!", He lied to her.

"Really?!", She asked him.

"Yes Divya!", He said.

"Then you must bought this also for me!", She asked him showing the bunch of clothes that he had hid under the bed. Drishti and Rakshit who had come out from the almirah were enjoying the view.

"Yes! They are for you only!", He again lied.

"They are new but why did you keep them under the bed?", She asked him.

"I thought I will gift it you in the evening! But you found it first only.", He said.

"Are you sure?", She asked him suspiciously.

"Promise Divya!", He promised her. Drishti and Rakshit were very sad that their palm didn't succeed.

"I am surprised!", She said.

"Real surprise is waiting for you inside. Come let's go!", He said and left with her.

"This plan needed old clothes! You said that girls are super smart. What happened now!? Everything was my mistake! That I trusted you!", He said slapping himself.

 What happened now!? Everything was my mistake! That I trusted you!", He said slapping himself

"Huh!? What happened! Your plan is failed now! What we should do now?", He asked her.

"Let's go out for sometime.", She said with a frown.

"Come I will take you to CCD!", He said mocking her.

"Please Rakshit, come we will go out!", She said.

"What happened?", Rakshit asked her.

"You just come!", She said.

"Okay!", He said and moved towards the door. He turned back checking if she was coming or not but was shocked to see her.

      ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Cliffhanger!?

What is Drishti doing that made Rakshit so shocked?

Hope you like it!

Don't forget to vote and drop your precious comments.

Lots of lots,
Sanjana