• Chapter 15 •

Rakshit's Pov

Flashback continue....

Vicky ran towards the science lab and entered in it. I was running behind him so I also entered inside. As soon as I entered, he closed the door of the lab and locked it.

"What! You will beat me! Hit, come on hit me!", He said with a evil smirk on his lips.

He took the stick from my hand and started hitting himself with it. I was shocked and confused trying to understand why was he doing so. After two-three hits on his head, he started bleeding.

Soon Divya came there and started banging the door and asking to open it. Vicky took two glass flasks filled with some chemicals and dropped them down making a sound that someone is hitting him.

He shouted in pain making the people out of the lab believe that I was hitting him. I tried to stop him but he didn't. He pushed me and continued to hurt himself.

He took a empty glass bottle, broke it into half and hit himself with it. While Divya continued to knock the door with the other students. 

"Please, stop! Don't hit me! I touch your legs but please don't hit me!", That Vicky said dramatically and caught my legs and acted as if he is requesting me to leave him.

"Hey don't lie! I have done nothing. Leave my legs.", saying so I tried to get my legs out of his grip.

Suddenly the door opened, there were police officers and many students with my Divya standing and looking at us with a horrific expression.

They came inside running. While Vicky continued with his fake drama. I was really scared. One of the police officer held me by my collar.

"Vicky! Vicky are you okay?", Divya asked Vicky who was lying on the floor wounded.

"Divya trust me. I have not down anything to him.", I said trying to convince her.

"Get lost! I had some sympathy in my heart for you but you ended that also!", She got up and pushed me.

"Divya, try to understand! He is a liar! Please listen to me once.", But she continued to curse me and push me.

"Get out of my life!!!", She yelled at the top of her voice and I was left shock. No words were forming in my mouth. I was shocked to here this from the one I loved the most.

While the police officer pulled me out of that lab and directly to the police station. I was punished to be in the jail for 5 years. I tried to tell everyone that I was innocent. No one believed me as I had no proofs.

Flashback ends

Pov ends

"I was not able to understand why did he do so! But today when I saw him with Divya, I understood his entire plan. I think he liked Divya from first only that's why he sent me to the jail.", Rakshit said after completing his sad love story.

"I pity you! Your girlfriend... Oh sorry! Your 'ex-girlfriend' loves your enemy! So sad!", Drishti said pressurizing on ex-girlfriend.

"No no Drishti ji! It is not the matter of love! I didn't let him propose her also!", He said happily showing the stolen ring.

"But he will propose her soon!", She said shrugging her shoulders.

"Whatever happened with me, I will forget everything only for Divya's love! But now if he tries to come me and Divya I will kill him.", He said seriously.

"Oh wow! You forgot the jail so soon! Do you want to go again?", She said sending him in flashback again where he was in the jail sweeping the floor, washing utensils and many more household chores. He also got hit by the police officer may a times.

"What happened? Did you remember that pain! It would have been so difficult na!", Drishti asked him breaking his trance.

"No doubt it was! But if for her love I have to again go to jail I will surely go.", He said folding his hands near his chest.

"You can go near Divya only when that boy will go away from her.", She said making him understand.

"So shall I kill him?", He asked her curiously.

"I mean.... If you want to get Divya back then....", She was interrupted by him.

"Then he has to go away from her, from us! Yes!!", He squealed in happiness.

"Now I will get the job and try to convince Divya. He sent to the jail with his fake drama, now you see I will use his plan on him only! No sooner they break up there, I will patch up with my Divya. Yes!!", He said smiling victoriously.

"Here patch up and there break-up! Interesting! All the best!", She said forwarding her hands for a handshake.

"Thank you Drishti ji!", He said shaking his hands with her.

     ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

What this duo will do now?

Will they succeed in there break-up patch up plan?

Don't forget to vote and drop your precious comments.

If you find any mistakes please ignore them.

Lots of love,
Sanjana