• Chapter 31 •

Drishti's parents, Rakshit and Lavanya came to the airport with Drishti. Rakshit was carrying her luggage. Drishti hugged her parents first. They had tears in their eyes.

"Drishti beta, take care of yourself there. Eat on time every day and stay healthy! And call me daily..", Her mother said hugging her tightly and sobbed.

"I will miss you so much Mumma and Papa! Who will there to shout at me if I get up late? Who will be tensed if I am late? There will be no one!", Drishti cried.

"But it is for your good! Stop crying now warna all your makeup will vanish and you will look like ghost!", Rakshit teased her to make her mood light. Drishti slapped his hand lightly and he hugged her. She again started sobbing.

 She again started sobbing

"Shh

"Shh..! It is your dream na then why are crying like this!? Remember you are never alone I am there always with you. So whenever you feel anything wrong you can call me at any time and I will be there. Now be quiet like a good girl and smile!", He broke the hug and cupped her face. He wiped her tears with his thumb. She smiled with teary eyes after listening to him.

 She smiled with teary eyes after listening to him

She was happy that he cared for her so much. Rest all admired them. Her parents thought that she has got the best life partner.

Lavanya was sad as she knew the truth. She knew Drishti is going to miss Rakshit so much. Lavanya went to Drishti and hugged her tight.

"Now also time is there. Please tell him yaar.", Lavanya whispered in Drishti's ear.

Drishti broke the hug and shook her head in a no. There was an announcement of the flight. Her check in and everything was done.

"Now it's time for me to go! Bye. I will miss you all so much!", She said and wiped the newly formed tears. She hugged everyone once again.

She took her luggage and left from there towards the flight. She sat in the flight and tears started running out of her eyes. She wasn't able to control them anymore. She slept while tears still dripping.

Drishti's parents, Lavanya and Rakshit went home. Rakshit felt that he was left alone. He went home, had his lunch and then left for work as he had taken a half day.

Drishti reached America. She had a friend named Anna there with whom she was going to stay. Anna had come to pick her from the airport. Drishti met Anna and they both went to her home.

Drishti was not happy. Her smile was missing from her face. Anna asked about it to Drishti and Drishti told her everything and ended up crying. Anna consoled her somehow, made her eat something and told her to sleep.

 Anna consoled her somehow, made her eat something and told her to sleep

In India, Rakshit was also very sad. It was merely one day and he was missing Drishti so much. He was missing her smile, her laugh, her jokes and everything about her. She never missed Divya this much when he was in jail.

 She never missed Divya this much when he was in jail

Days passed like this. Both were missing each other a lot. However the whole day they used to busy themselves in work. But at night there was no other option. Drishti used to hug their photo and then sleep.

One day Divya called Rakshit. He picked up the call. He didn't knew why but he was not so happy.

"Hey Rakshit!", Divya said happily.

"Hello! What happened Divya?", Asked Rakshit.

"Actually I told dad about you today and you know he is really very happy!", Divya exclaimed.

"This is really a good news.", Rakshit said.

"Yeah! But I have heard that you are not doing the practice of Kabaddi nowadays! You know that your selection is from the sports quota and we have a match day after tomorrow. So I want you to win the match.", Divya said.

"Ok Divya! I will win. Don't worry! Bye!", Rakshit said.

"Ok bye! And don't forget to practice!", She said and hung the call.

The whole day passed. Rakshit practiced a lot with his team. He wanted to win the match.

The day of match

Rakshit and his team was ready. The opponents were also a tough nut to crack. The match started. Rakshit's team was not playing so good. While the opponent team was playing very nicely.

Out of 7 players, 4 players were already out. And inthe opponent team just one player was out. In this way, the remaining 2 players from Rakshit's team were also out and only Rakshit was left. The opponent team had its 5 players still not out.

It was the time for Rakshit's raid. He entered there chanting 'Divya, Divya'. All the 5 players caught him. He closed his eyes and was shocked what he saw with his closed eyes.

     ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

What did Rakshit saw?

Why was he so much shocked?

Hope you liked it!

Don't forget to vote and drop your precious comments.

Lots of love,
Sanjana