• Chapter 23 •

Rakshit got an idea. He took the laptop and all the other required documents. He sat on his bike and left to Drishti's house. It was late night. Drishti's parents were not at home, so Lavanya was staying with Drishti.

It was easy for Rakshit to enter the house, as her parents were not there. He rang the doorbell. Lavanya went to open the door as Drishti had already slept.

He hadn't informed her that he is coming. Lavanya opened the door and was shocked to see Rakshit there. Before she could ask him anything, she was pushed by him.

He pushed her and ran directly towards Drishti's bedroom where she was sleeping peacefully. Lavanya also came there. He went near her and shook her to wake her up.

Drishti's wear

Drishti's wear

"Lavanya, what has happened? Let me sleep na!", She said in a sleepy tone.

"Come in wake up Drishti I am not Lavanya!", Rakshit said.

She finally opened her eyes and shouted loudly as she saw Rakshit. For a while she thought she was dreaming as now he was a everyday guest in her dreams. He realised that it is not a dream but reality.

"Why have you come in midnight!?", She asked him.

"Divya has given me this entire file to transfer and I am not able to finish half of it also. I have to submit tomorrow. Please help me na!", He said.

She tried her hair in a bun and started the work. He sat beside her observing and learning how to do it faster. While Lavanya had already left the room.

"Not like this! It is

"Not like this! It is....", Rakshit tried to correct her when she was not wrong but stopped after earning a glare firm her.

", Rakshit tried to correct her when she was not wrong but stopped after earning a glare firm her