• Chapter 22 •

Rakshit went inside the office and immediately entered in Divya's cabin, obviously after taking her permission. She checked his marksheet and turned towards him.

"75% marks, how?", She asked sternly without any expression on her face.

"Love! Because of love only I failed and now I have passed but the reason is same, love!", He said happily.

"Actually Divya, whatever happened in Delhi......", He tried to tell her the truth.

"I have not called you here for this personal matter.", She said interrupting him in between.

"The interview panel had already rejected you due to your criminal record. But when they understood that you are a sportsman that again recommended you for the job. You are selected.", She continued.

Hearing the last three words he was so happy. He forwarded his hand fur a handshake and also said a 'thank you'.

"Don't get over excited! This is your identity card. Prove yourself.", Divya said strictly placing a identity card in his hand that he had forwarded.

Rakshit left the cabin and called Drishti to meet him as he got the job. She came near the office and both of them went to a sweets' shop near by.

"Eat this laddoo, my sweetheart. This all is possible because of you!", Rakshit said feeding a laddoo to Drishti who was busy staring his smile.

"What is this! Divya gave you job na!", She said taking his hand away from her mouth.

"Yes! But she didn't do a handshake. But this is my challenge Drishti, after my first salary I will take her on a bike ride and press the break again and again!", He said happily.

"You can do anything!", She said mocking him.

"This is possible only because of you! If I will have a son, I will keep his name Drikshit! You are the best!", He said and hugged her tight.

( Rakshit is not shirtless

( Rakshit is not shirtless.)

She again felt the same feeling which she was unaware of. She didn't hug him back. She was confused with her feelings. She was feeling really very good and safe in his embrace. He broke the hug.

"What is Drikshit?", She asked him.

"Drishti + Rakshit = Drikshit!", He said. His phone rang and picked it up. It was his mother's call. She asked him to come back home soon.

"Thank you so much Drishti. Love you! Bye!", He said and left. She felt so happy after hearing 'love you'. She was on the ninth cloud after hearing it. She also left from there again ignoring all her feelings.

Next day

Rakshit woke up early and got ready as soon as possible as it was his first day of the office. His mother and father were also very happy and were feeling proud of him.

His mother fed him dahi shakar before leaving for office. He left for the office. He reached the office and Drishti showed him his seat. Drishti explained him his work.

But more than work his focus was on Divya. Whenever Divya came out of her cabin for some reason, he used to stare her.

( Rakshit staring Divya)

Many days passed like this. He also practiced kabbadi as he was selected due to that reason. In practice matches, their team would always win. So the authorities of the company were also sure that this time their win is fixed.

On the other, Drishti's feelings were getting stronger. She was not able to ignore them. She dreamt of her moments with Rakshit at night. She was not able to sleep at night due to Rakshit's dream.

Divya was also impressed seeing Rakshit dedicated towards his work. She had started developing feelings for him all over again. She also used to stare him. This all was noticed by Rakshit and he was happy.

He used to follow Divya during the breaks. Drishti and Divya were also good friends. Drikshit also used to stare Rakshit. But she was sad that he loved Divya.

Rakshit's parents were also very happy seeing their son happily working and earning on his own rather than being dependent on his father's income.

One day Divya called Rakshit to her cabin for some work. He was very happy and he went there.

"May I come in?", He asked her.

"Come in.", She said.

"Rakshit, this is the Dubai project file. Please go through it in detail and transfer all the data. It is urgent.", She said giving him a file.

"Okay, I will submit it till tomorrow.", He said and left the cabin with the file.

He got back to work and started transferring the data as it had so much data to be transferred. He was working till late night in the office but was not able to finish it. He was sad but later he got a idea.

       ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

What is Rakshit's idea?

Hope you like it!

Don't forget to vote and drop your precious comments.

Lots of love,
Sanjana