• Chapter 40 •

Rakshit stood up and cupped her face. His face was very near to her. Their lips almost touched when Drishti moved back.

"What happened Drishti? Why did you move back?", Rakshit asked and made an annoyed face.

"Wo actually.... We will do it after wedding not now?", Drishti said.

"Why?", Rakshit asked again.

"Because I am feeling shy.", Drishti said and blushed.

"Seriously!?", Rakshit said.

"Yes and also we didn't tell about us to Divya so I don't feel it right.", Drishti gave the real reason.

"Offo! I told that I love you! Only you.. so why are you thinking about Divya?", Rakshit asked.

"Because she doesn't know that you love me! And we have to tell her everything.", Drishti said.

"Okay baba, we will tell her tomorrow. Happy? Now let me..", saying he again leaned towards her.

"No, not now only after we tell Divya.", Drishti said. Hearing this Rakshit Madea sad face.

"Acha no need to make this sad face. Not that you can definitely get this.", She smiled and kissed his both the cheeks. He smiled at her cuteness.

They made their way home after their dinner. Rakshit dropped her home. As she reached home, she got a call from Lavanya. Drishti received the call. Lavanya asked about her date.

She told everything that happened.Lavanya laughed when Drishti told her about the kiss incident. After some time Drishti hung the call and slept on her bed.

Next day Drishti woke up and freshen up. She went downstairs to have breakfast. She also decided to tell that she won't be going to America now.

She sat on the dining table beside her father. Her mother brought breakfast. She made her mother sit down and served them the breakfast herself.

"Kya hua hai aaj? Bada pyaar aa raha hai Apne buddhe maa baap pe?", Her mother teased her.

"Mumma!", Drishti whined.

"Waise you didn't get ready yet? Did you forget that you have flight today?", Her father asked.

"No papa. I am not going to go back to America. Actually I and Rakshit have decided that we will get married and then both of us may go to America and get settled there. What do you think about it?", Drishti asked hopefully.

"Hmm... Good! After marriage you both can get settle there but you will go so far from us forever.", Her father said.

"No papa. I will always be there and if you don't want then we will get settle here only!", Said Drishti.

"No no! If he is supporting you then you should focus on your career and achieve all your goals.", Her father said.

"I love you so much papa!", She said and hugged her father.

"All love for your father and nothing for your mother?", Her mother asked dramatically.

"I love you too Mumma!", Saying Drishti pulled her her mother in their hug.

"So we should call the priest and find the auspicious day for your wedding. For that we also need to meet his parents so if possible we can meet today.", Her father said.

"No papa, actually we have some important work today. We will meet them tomorrow.", Drishti said.

"Okay beta!", Her father said.

She left to meet Rakshit after her breakfast was over. He was waiting for her outside the gate of her house. She went and hugged and told about her parents agreement to their relation. He was very happy.

They left to Divya's home. Drishti was very nervous about how Divya will react to all this. They reached there. Rakshit asked Drishti to wait out and come in only when he asks her to.

First she hesitated but later on agreed. He went inside leaving her alone. She was worried about Divya and her feelings. She never wanted to hurt anyone's feelings.

Divya was in her bedroom while her father was sitting in the hall reading newspaper. As soon as Rakshit entered, her father who had always hated Rakshit came near him and hugged him.

Rakshit was taken aback seeing this but composed himself as he understood that Divya told about them to her parents.

"Come beta sit! Any special reason you came here?", Her father asked.

"Yes uncle actu...", He was cut by Divya's father.

"No need to call me uncle beta! You can call me dad as you are going to marry my daughter soon.", her father said.

"Actually I came to meet Divya. Umm.. it is really important.", Rakshit diverted the topic.

"Yes sure you sit I will call her.... Divya! Come down see who has come to meet you!", Her father said.

Hearing this Divya came downstairs. She saw Rakshit and happily hugged him. But Rakshit didn't hug back.

"What happened Rakshit?", Divya asked him as she sensed something fishy in his behaviour.

"Wo Divya I want to talk to you about something really important.", Rakshit said.

"Oh ofcourse! Come we will go to our room.", Divya said.

"No I want to talk to you here only!", Rakshit said.

"Uh okay! Speak.", Divya said.

"Actually I want you to meet someone!", Rakshit said.

"Whom?", Divya asked curiously.

"My.....", Rakshit said which shocked Divya and her parents.

     •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hope you liked it!

Sorry for late update guys!

Don't forget to vote and drop your precious comments.

Lots of love,
Sanjana