• Chapter 36 •

Drishti's Pov

We both were hugging each other tightly. But suddenly his grip on me loosened and he...

Suddenly,

Rakshit

He

Started

He started shaking me! Why was he doing it ! I asked him to stop but it was of no use. He was continuously shaking me and suddenly everything was black. He was gone!

I felt my eyes were closed. As soon as I opened my eyes I was not at the place where I was on a date with Rakshit but in my boring bedroom.

And my mother was waking me up shouting so much. She didn't let me atleast complete my most beautiful dream.

It was when I realised this date was nothing but a DREAM! Yes, it was just a dream! A dream which was never gonna come true.

( Drishti ke saath apke bhi sapne chaknachoor hogaye hai na? 🤣🤣😉😉)

I got up from my bed and went inside the bathroom to freshen up. I came down after completing my daily chores for breakfast.

I had my breakfast and left to Lavanya's house as today was her Sangeet and Mehendi.

I went there and saw all the arrangements were going on for the function. I made my way to Lavanya's room and helped her. I also got ready.

The guests were arriving

The guests were arriving. Shikar had already arrived there and was sitting there. Lavanya also came and sat beside him.

I was busy adoring Shikar and Lavanya as they both were praising each other. They are really such a cute couple.

 They are really such a cute couple