• Chapter 5 •

Rakshit and Drishti were going to fall in the pool together but her brother pushed her aside and came in between and he fell in the pool. Drishti was he'll angry seeing this and thud a sound came which meant she had again slapped Rakshit but this more forcefully.

He went home like that only because he could not say anything to her and slept on his bed. Next day when his mother saw the mark on his face. She was shocked and worried. She took an ice pack and applied it on his cheek.

"How this has happened!?", Asked his worried mother.

"Nothing mom!....Aah!", Rakshit winced in pain.

"See, how much red it has became and you are saying it's nothing! For what you have done this!?", His mother said.

"This!!", Rakshit said excitedly showing 10,000 rupees.

"You stole money!?", She asked as she was shocked.

"No mom! Actually as you know that in show lovers came together so I took it from dad's wallet.", Said Rakshit proudly.

"Hey Rakshit, this is not right! I don't know anything much about these TV serials!!"said his father who came from the kitchen and gave the tea cup to his motherand was trying to snatch the money from Rakshit's hand.

"No dad. You took the bet and you lost it now come on be a man dad!", Rakshit said while patting his father's back and went from there.

"What is this Mahima? I trusted and see I lost the bet.", Chetan said to Mahima.

"I thought if he will lose the bet at least he will forget Divya but how did the serial story changed?", Asked Mahima. The doorbell rang denoting someone has come.
His mother went to open the door.

"Oo such beautiful face you have! In my next serial I will give you the role of the maid!", The director of the serial who had come there with his assistant director(AD) said to Mahima analysing her face. She threw the entire hot tea on his face in anger closed the door and went inside.

"What is this man! No has respect for the most famous director...huh!", The director said sadly.

"Seeing your dirty face who will give you respect?", Said AD(assistant director) mocking him for getting a slap in return.

"You listen, when you will give respect then only you will get respect may it be a junior actor or a senior actor!", AD advised the director.

"Oh! Attitude problem! Okay I will try again.", Saying so he rang the bell once again. This time Rakshit's father opened the door.

"Hello sir, how do you do?", The director said in a rhythm.

"I am fine. How are you?", Said Chetan shaking his hand with the director.

"I am very fine. Thank you!", Exclaimed the director.

"But who are you!?", Asked Chetan.

"You don't know me!? I am the world famous, most famous director!", The director said.

"I don't know you!", Said Chetan.

"He is the director of the serial 'Pyaar to hona hi tha' !", AD said.

"Oh you are the one! You say that you make a sad ending than why did you make a happy ending?", Chetan said in the anger of losing ten thousand in the bet.

"What shall I do? Someone came, beat me and told to change the story!", Said the director remembering the way how Rakshit had beaten him.

"Like how there is match fixing this is serial ending fixing?", Said Chetan after thinking something.

"Yes!", Said the director and AD together.

"Because of you, I lost my ten thousand rupees. Give me my ten thousand rupees back now!", Said Chetan asking for money from the director and also gave him a tight slap.

"Ten thousand! Here we can't afford a burger also and you are talking about ten thousand rupees!", Said the director.

"Wait sir I will solve your problem take this chain. Like that also he has taken it from a struggling actor!", Said the assistant director removing the chain from the director's chain and handing it over to Rakshit's father aka Chetan.

Chetan took the chain happily however the director was trying to snatch it but failed brutally. Chetan went from there taking the chain.

"Why did you give my chain?", Asked the grumpy director.

"Don't worry, you may take it from any other struggler.", Said assistant director. As there banter was going on Rakshit came out with an apple juggling it.

"What's going on?", Asked Rakshit still juggling the apple.

"Rakshit! You are here. I came to meet you only!", Exclaimed the director.

"Thank you so much for changing the climax.", Rakshit said gratefully.

"Leave that climax my bro! I am here to change your life!", Said the director cheerfully.

"How it's even possible!", Rakshit said throwing the apple towards the director who caught it.

"When you were beating me, at that time I read your emotions. You went to jail for your love, this is your character. I will turn your common lovestory into an epic one. If after Bahubali something will be a blockbuster, it's going to be your epic lovestory.", Said the director who was busy in his dreamland.

"Cut! Cut! Cut! Divya will not like it change the story.", Said Rakshit clearly.

"Divya is the name of the heroine note it down. You don't be tensed. You will get 1 lakh rupees per day and that for 30 days so you will get in total 30 lakh rupees!", Said the director.

"I am not interested!", Said Rakshit plainly.

"Aree you think how much money and fame you will get! You will be the next avenger's hero! The scene will start you will throw acid on Divya she will be safe, you will throw petrol on Divya she will be safe...", This was more than enough for Rakshit to get angry and one more slap landed on the director's face.

"You will talk bad about Divya! I will ban the channel only if you utter any further nonsense about Divya! Now get out from here.", Threatened Rakshit holding his collars. Rakshit went inside the house.

"Everyone in the house beat you and went!", Said the assistant director to the director who standing with a hand on his cheek on which he had got a slap.

"Let anything happen now, I will research about his story and convert into a blockbuster biopic!", Said the director stubbornly before leaving from there.

      ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

1076 words!

Hope you like it!

If you find any mistakes please ignore them.

Don't forget to vote and drop your precious comments.

Lots of love,
Sanjana