• Chapter 29 •

Drishti's Pov

I and Lavanya were waiting for shikar to pick Lavanya. We are standing at the exit of the mall. I saw Lavanya was lost in her thoughts a with a smirk on her face. She is definitely thinking something naughty.

"What are you thinking?", I asked her tapping her shoulder and bringing her out of her dreamland of thoughts.

"I want your phone!", She stated directly. Why does she need my phone now!?

"Why do you need my phone!?", I asked her.

"Actually... I wanted to message Shikar! My phone's battery is dead. Please!", She said and started buttering me to give my phone to her.

I was sure that she didn't just want to message Shikar. Something was going on in the little naughty mind of her. Left with no other option, I had to give her my phone.

"Password?", She demanded. I raised my eyebrows looking at her questioningly.

"Are dumbo! How will I message Shikar without unlocking your phone! Now keep aside your non existent detective skills and put the password!", She said and gave my phone back to me. I sighed and put the password before giving it back to her.

She took my phone and went a bit away from me. She was typing something, may be she is really messaging Shikar. But for that why she has to go there? She could have done it here also na.

She came back and handed me my phone back without saying anything and smirked at me. She has done something really wrong in my phone. I checked my WhatsApp and saw the message she sent to Shikar.

Hi babe
Lavanya here
Please come soon. We are bored standing like statues here. I am waiting for you 😉🥰😘

But then I was shocked to see the other person she messaged! It was none other than Rakshit! Oh God! This girl! I opened it and saw what she messaged him! She is the most idiot person I have ever met! Why she has to do such things!

Rakshit! Please come and pick me from the Infinity Mall. Let's have an ice-cream party together(It will be your treat!). As you are my slave for a week I want you to be here right now!

I saw Lavanya who was smirking at me. I removed my sandle and ran after her. What will he think of me now? Why! Why God! You have given a bestfriend like this to me only!

"I will not spare you today Lavanya! What was the need to message him! What if he was busy with Divya! What will think of me! I won't leave you today.", I shouted at the top my voice as she ran ahead.

"Aree Drishu yaar! You are my bestfriend na! I wanted your lovelife also to successful! I did it for you only and see how you running behind me with that sandle! Please na! It's okay na!", She said while running.

"No it's not okay!...", I was going to say but I collided with something or I shall say someone! I closed my eyes in fear! But I didn't fell as two strong arms grabbed my waist. I opened my eyes and was lost in the most beautiful eyes!

It was Rakshit! Oh my god! How did he reach so early! Does he have some magical powers! Is he a superman or something like that! We were both lost in each other's eyes

Our eye-lock was broke when we heard someone clearing their throat. Rakshit helped me to stand properly. I turned only to see a smirking Lavanya standing beside Shikar.

I was so embarrassed at the moment! All because of this Lavanya! Arghh!

"Drishu! Byee!", She said and hugged me.

"I will enjoy my date and you enjoy yours!", She whispered in my ears and broke the hug. I glared her in anger. She winked at me and left with Shikar on his bike.

I saw Rakshit who already sat in his bike. I silently went and sat behind him. I had no other option! Is he mad at me? So icecream plan cancel? Noooooooo! I want to have icecream with him!

Huh! What I am even thinking!? Really Drishti you are getting dumb nowadays! But how did he come so early...like soooo much early! Was he thinking about me!? But why would he think about me?

I was brought out of my thoughts when I experienced a jerk. He stopped the bike. But why? We didn't reach at my home also. Where is planning to take me?

He tapped my shoulders. I looked at him and he smiled. Is he not mad at me? He took me to a icecream vendor. Yayyyy! I am gonna have icecream with him!

"Which flavour would you like to have, Madam?", He asked dramatically.

"Chocolate!", I squealed. I just love chocolates. Yumm!

"I want two icecreams! Please!", I requested him with a puppy face.

"Don't say please you just order me! I am always at your service Ma'am!", He said bowing his head. Such a drama king he is!

"Okay! First of all! Stop saying madam every now and then. It feels like I am your teacher!", I said strictly to which he giggled.

"Okay Drishti jiiii!", He said and l made an angry pout.

"Sorry Drishti! Now are you happy?", He asked and I nodded like a 5 year kid.

He took our icecreams from the man and handed two of them to me. He also took one icecream as I told him to. I was busy enjoying my icecreams when suddenly.......

     ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

What must have happened?

Hope you liked it!

Don't forget to vote and drop your precious comments.

Lots of love,
Sanjana