• Chapter 3 •

As soon as Rakshit went inside with the director he started punching him and beating him.

"Tell, now will seperate or kill the lovers?", asked Rakshit in anger still punching him.

"Who are you? Where have you come from?", Asked the afraid director trying to stop him.

"I am Rakshit. I have come from jail. But you tell you kill the lovers? Seperate them ha?", Asked Rakshit angrily.

"Aree but why did you go to jail?", Again the director asked making Rakshit more angry.

"For love, you leave that, you tell me will you seperate the lovers now?", asked Rakshit as he didn't get his answer earlier.

"Yes, of course. I will seperate them and kill them.", Said the director confidently.

"Ok then I will again go to the jail killing you.", Said Rakshit while kicking him out of the vanity van.

"Ahhhh!", Shouted the afraid director.

"Okay now I leave.", Said Rakshit patting the director's shoulder and left to his house.

While on the other side, Drishti was sitting with a rich guy Dhruv Jaiswal who was selected by her parents to marry her. He had too much pride of his money. She was least interested in him and his money but being so much blackmailed by her parents she agreed to meet him but she didn't knew that he would come to her office to meet her.

"How are you, beautiful?", Asked Dhruv trying to flirt with her.

"I am fine.", Said Drishti with a fake smile.

"What's going on these days?", Asked Dhruv.

"I am busy right now, directly come to the point.", She said with a irritated face.

"Few days before, your father met my dad and they decided our marriage. So as you know I like branded things, but now ignoring the brand and status, I want a girl who doesn't have any affairs. And in this who can be a better option than you, so that's why this is for you!" He said putting forth a small box wrapped properly in a gift wrap.

"What is this?", She asked him pointing at the box which he kept on the table.

"This is the most branded and expensive watch of 2.5 lakh rupees, its 5 times more than your salary." Said Dhruv proudly.

"I can't accept this.", She said sternly.

"You have to accept it as soon you going to become Mrs Drishti Dhruv Jaiswal.", He said pressurizing on Mrs Drishti Dhruv Jaiswal.

"Listen Dhruv, my boss is very strict and I think now you should leave now.", She said in a bit angry way.

"Huh! I have seen many such offices. After our marriage you don't need to work here for even 30 days for earning 50 thousand rupees.", He said mocking her.

"I work here for my own support and self respect and to stand on my own feet.", She said proudly

"Oo!! What happened to your legs now? Did you fall off your cheap scooter?.", He said while laughing on his worst joke making her more angry.

"Huh! Bad joke!", She said angrily.

"Actually my sense of humor is not so good.", He said stating the truth.

"Actually, any of your senses are not at all good. Sorry find other hand for this watch.", She said throwing the gift box towards him which he miserably failed to catch. She left from there angrily.

"Drishu! Wait, drishu!", He said but his bad luck (and our good luck😉) she had already left from there.

"Huh! Mom what was the need to give him the address of my office? I already told you I don't want to marry so soon!!", said Drishti talking to her mother on call while driving scooty.

"Don't ask me anything, go and ask your father about it.", Said her mother frustratingly and cut the call.

"Listen to me once, mom, listen na!", She said but the call was already cut.

She stopped the scooty as the signal turned red. Waiting for the signal to turn green, she was seeing herself in the small mirror.
At the time, Rakshit came there on his bike. She saw him and was shocked.

"How did he come here?", She said in her mind. As she saw that the signal turned green she started the scooty. The actor of the serial was her cousin brother and there was a pool party onset. So, he invited her to the party. She thought that Rakshit was following her.

She went there and parked her scooty. He also parked his bike near her. She saw this and ran to her brother and told him about Rakshit.

Rakshit came there for his college friend Aparna who was the main lead actress.
As soon as Drishti saw him she pointed towards him and told her brother about it.
(Rakshit has not noticed Drishti yet)

"Excuse me! Who are you? Why are you following my sister!?", Her brother asked Rakshit angrily.

"I am following!? Which girl you are talking about?", Asked Rakshit suspiciously.

"You are following Drishti!!", He said pointing towards her. He saw her and recalled the slap incident. He was shocked seeing her there.

"You!?", He said angrily.

       ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hope you like it!

How was Dhruv wala part!?

Pls vote and drop your precious comments.

If you find any mistakes please ignore this.

Lots of love,
Sanjana