• Chapter 45 •

Drishti heard some sound from the window so she turned to see and was shocked to see..

Whom?
Want to know?
Then scroll! 😂😂😂

A bit more

She was shocked to see Rakshit! He was standing there with a charming smile. Drishti glared him angrily.

"Why are you trying to scare me again and again? And why have you come here now? Did you forget mom told that we don't have to meet before marriage?...", Drishti kept on scolding him and punching him lightly

"Shhhhhh!", Rakshit said and kept his hand on her mouth.

"I thought you would be thinking about me and waiting for me to come and I came and here you scolding and hitting me as usual. We are getting married and if you remember you love me but I don't know why you are being a lady Hitler.", Rakshit said and pouted.

"You called me lady Hitler! So let me do a correction that I hate you.", Drishti said.

"Come on you can't lie to me!", Rakshit said and put her hands around her waist.

"Leave all that and tell me first how did you come here?", Listening her question he grabbed her hand and pulled her to the balcony from where he came up. There was a ladder.

"What is this? What if you fell while climbing! Are you mad!", Drishti said angrily.

"Yes in your love!", Rakshit said kissing her cheeks.

"What has happened to you these days! What is with you and these cheesy lines? Everytime I say someone you have a cheesy comeback to it! Are you doing PhD in this?", Drishti said.

"No need to do PhD because whenever you come in front of me these lines come out from my mouth in their own.", Rakshit said making Drishti blush.

"Okay now we met na so go now! It's already late and I don't want to look like a zombie in my own wedding so let me have my beauty sleep.", She said and went towards the bed but was again pulled by him towards him.

"Do you think I came here only to see you and hear your scoldings? No Drishti I came to take something from you.", Rakshit said.

"What?", She asked.

"Something that we left in between!", Realisation hit her and she blushed.

"Rak..shit...." She said as she saw him leaning close to her. She closed her eyes. He was going put his lips on hers but the knock on the door disturbed them.

Rakshit was frustrated while Drishti panicked thinking it could be. What if the person saw them together! She told Rakshit to immediately hide somewhere. He hid in her cupboard. She calmed down and opened the door. She saw her father standing there.

"What happened dad? Why are you here so late?", Drishti asked.

"I was here to give you this. Your mother said you have to wear it in your wedding. She was busy in something so she asked me to give it to you.", Her father said and gave the necklace to her.