• Chapter 41 •

"Actually I want you to meet someone really special to me!", Rakshit said nervously.

"Whom?", Divya asked curiously.

"My to be wife and the love of my life!", Rakshit said making Divya gasp on shock.

"Are you talking about me?", Divya asked hopefully.

"No Divya! You can come in now!", Rakshit said loudly while Drishti entered Divya's house making everyone more shocked.

"I am talking about Drishti! She is the one I love! My better half! My life and everything!", He said holding Drishti's hand.

"What? But you loved me right!", Divya asked.

"No Divya! I was mistaken. You were not my love. It was never love that was between us it was just attraction! I am sorry I know I have hurt you but this the truth and I couldn't hide it!", Rakshit said. While Divya was in tears.

"It's okay! I guess it's me who is mistaken! I was the one who only thought about my self. I always chose the better option! First I chose Vicky and now when Vicky was at fault I chose you! I am the one who always runs behind success! It's my mistake!", Divya cried.

"Divya please don't cry! It's not your mistake! It's okay! It's her, yeh ladki hi aisi hai ki main kya koi bhi uske pyaar mein pad jaaye! Drishti, who was always there for me. She helped me to patch up with you. She also did so many things so that I could get you back. For me, she planned to do your break up with Vicky and successfully completed it! That day in the police station whatever she said was all fake and a lie which she did for me! She not only made me a responsible person but also had left her family and me so that you could live happily with me! You only said right that change is inevitable so I have changed and we need to accept it!", Rakshit said.

"What the hell are you....!", Divya's father was interrupted by Divya.

"Dad, please call down it's okay! Drishti and Rakshit, they both are great lovers who sacrificed their love for each other but I am selfish, practical and what not! And Rakshit you didn't have to say me sorry instead I should be the one to thank you for making me realise what true love is! Ab jaa Rakshit jee le apni zindagi!", Divya said and smiled sadly.

"I am really sorry Divya! Actually I really didn't mean to come between you two but never I expected that Rakshit also loves me! I am sorry.", Drishti said.

"No it's ok Drishti! You both are made for each other! Have a great life ahead! And yaa don't forget to invite me to your wedding.", Divya said chuckling with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Divya! I really don't want to hurt you...", Rakshit said.

"No Rakshit you go now! I am okay!", Divya said and ran upstairs to her room.

Rakshit held Drishti's hand and left from there. Rakshit dropped her back to her home. He directly went back to his home.

While Divya was crying sitting on her bedroom thinking all the happiness she got was taken away always. She decided to leave her life happily and try to move on in her life.

One side, she was happy that Rakshit got his love while on the other side, she was sad that she lose Rakshit

One side, she was happy that Rakshit got his love while on the other side, she was sad that she lose Rakshit. She made her understanding that he was not meant for her and she will surely meet the one soon who his meant for her.

      •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry for late and short update!

Don't forget to vote and drop your precious comments.

Lots of love,
Sanjana