• Chapter 4 •

Rakshit was about to say something but he was interrupted by Drishti.

"Don't act smart in front of me, I know boys like you very well.", she said angrily.

"Oh! So you know me and that's why you are following me!?", Asked Rakshit.

"Stop this nonsense! First tell why have you come here?", Her brother asked him literally shouting in his ears.

"For Appu.... I mean Aparna, my college friend.", He told her brother.

"Appu!!... Appu!!..", he shouted her name to call her there.

"Yes! What happened?", Aparna came and asked him.

"Oo! Hi Rakshit! You, here!? How are you?", Aparna asked Rakshit as she saw him.

"Yeah! I am fine.", Said Rakshit.

"But what is he doing here?", Asked the main lead actor or we can say Drishti's brother.

"He is such a man who can go to America without a visa and you are talking about this pool party!!", Aparna said pointing to Rakshit. Hearing this Drishti started making faces because she was not at all interested in him.

"Appu, can you come with me? I want to talk to you!", Rakshit asked her. They excused themselves and left towards a lonely where they could talk peacefully without any disturbance.

"Aree Rakshit, what's going? No calls, no messages! By the way, how is Divya? You both must have got married and maybe you  must have children also.", Aparna said excitingly. Hearing this, Rakshit frowned.

"What happened? You are looking worried!", She asked as she saw him frowning.

"Ah... All the best for your future! Bye!", He said dejectedly and turned to leave from there.

"Hey! What happened to you all of a sudden!?", She asked him.

"Nothing! Actually I thought that you might know about Divya. But its okay, no problem! Bye!", He said and started leaving from there again.

"I have the address of your missing Divya.", Rakshit heard someone saying and immediately went to the person.

"You know....! Aree Rishabh you!!", Rakshit said as he saw that the person was non other than Rishabh who was not so good friend of Rakshit.

"Yes! Come let's sit and talk!", Said Rishabh dragging Rakshit towards near by chairs.
They sat and ordered one bottle of whiskey and started having it while talking about their college days They finished almost full bottle. Both were drunk now.

"Hey! You were going to tell me about my Divya! Tell fast! You told that until I don't drink you not tell, but now I can't drink more.", Shouted Rakshit putting the glass of whiskey on the table.

"Aree! Have one last peg.....", Rishabh was interrupted by Rakshit.

"Shhhhhh..! Please tell na bro where is Divya!", Said Rakshit with cute cry baby face.

"What you will do if I tell you?", Asked Rishabh curiously.

"I will go there and find her.", Said Rakshit.

"It's already late night, wait till morning!!", Said Rishabh having a glance at his watch.

"I have not done timepass that I will not wait! I really love her yaar!", Said Rakshit with a smile.

"Hey I can we are highly drunk! I am able to hear music.", Said Rishabh looking here and there.

"See there." Rakshit said turning Rishabh's to the people dancing.

"Let's go and dance!", Shouted Romi excitedly.

"What Rishabh! After drinking this much how will we dance!?", Rakshit asked showing him the whiskey bottle.

"Come na let's go please na rakku!", Rishabh said making an innocent face as if he is most innocent person on the earth. Rakshit chuckled at his childishness and agreed to dance.

He went on the stage where all the other people were dancing and started dancing like a idiot. At the time, Drishti came there with her brother and Aparna. She saw him dancing like a manic and was shocked.

"Rakshit! He is still here!", Aparna said as she was confused.

"Huh! Obviously! If he gets free chicken and whiskey why would opt to leave so early!", Said Drishti's brother.

"What nonsense he is doing!?", Said Drishti who was frustrated with his presence. Rakshit was done with his dance. He went took his seat again.

"See, I danced! Now happy?", He asked Rishabh who was already sitting there.

"Yes! I am very happy! Wow, you have danced better than Sunny Deol!", Rishabh said happily.

"So now you are happy na! Please tell where is Divya? I am joining my hands in front of you.", Rakshit asked sitting  on the table and joining his hands.

"Aree do it little properly na!", Rishabh said.

"Yes, yes!", Rakshit said bending down touching Rishabh's feet.

"I have taken my revenge!", Rishabh said with a evil smile.

"What?", Asked Rakshit who was confused.

"On the college farewell day, you made me drunk so much and you made my video. What do you think I forgot everything!", Said Rishabh evily.

"What about Divya!?", Asked Rakshit.

"I don't know where she is! Infact I don't know anything about her. This was all my revenge.", Said Rishabh making Rakshit more shocked and angry.

"What! Has someone hit you on your head with a bottle?", Asked Rakshit angrily grabbing the bottle.

"Who has that much guts?", Asked Rishabh.

"Me!", Rakshit said running behind him with the bottle in his hand. They were running everywhere as they reach near the pool where everyone was busy dancing including Drishti and her brother.

As Rishabh reached near Drishti, he took a turn to left but Rakshit's speed was so much that he wasn't able to control and......

      •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So what do you think must have happened?

Drikshit movement or will it spoil due to someone?😉

Hope you like it!

Don't forget to vote and drop your precious comments.

Lots of love,
Sanjana