• Chapter 25 •

"How dare you......", Vicky was about to say something but he was shocked when he saw

None

Other

Than

Bata du?

Obviously......

It

Was

Rakshit

Yes it was Rakshit on his bike with his anger mode on

Yes it was Rakshit on his bike with his anger mode on. Vicky was frightened seeing him. He knew Rakshit's anger very well. Rakshit stopped his bike at the side and punched the guy who came ahead to hit him.

Drishti was very happy and heaved a sigh of relief. She knew that Rakshit will surely come to save and here he is. She smiled seeing him. She went towards him and stood behind him holding him by his shoulders.

"Your game is over today! I know everything!", Vicky said trying to show himself brave but from inside he was trembling in fear.

"Hey idiot! If you have some guts, then fight with me! Why are you raising your hand on a girl?", Rakshit said angrily. He was very angry.

"During college time also, I sent you to jail. Today, I will beat you and prove you wrong in front of Divya! But till you don't utter the truth till then I will beat you.", Saying so he ordered his goons to beat Rakshit.

One goon cane forward and was about to punch Rakshit but Rakshit held his hand and gave a hard punch on his face. Drishti was afraid for Rakshit, she knew that he will win but still her heart was thumping fast.

The other goons also joined him but Rakshit was much more swift than they thought. He pinched and kicked and hit them with whatever came in his hand. And soon all the goons were lying on the ground in a unconscious state.

Rakshit went towards Vicky and punched him hard in his face. Vicky also started punching and kicked him. The both were fighting as if they wanted to kill each other.

Drishti was trying to make Rakshit calm but he was not at all ready to stop. He was vigorously punching Vicky. Soon the police came and stopped both of them.

All three of them were taken to the police station where Divya was already present. Drishti felt hurt when she saw Rakshit's condition.

Blood was coming out from the corner of his lips and also from the side of his forehead. Seeing this protective side of Rakshit towards her, her love for him increased more and more.

"Are you okay?", Divya asked Drishti breaking her chain of thoughts.

Yes! Rakshit came in the right time and saved me from him.", Drishti said looking at Vicky with a disgusted look. Divya glared Vicky in anger.

"No Divya, they both are planning to separate us.", Vicky said.

"No chance! They have been friends for just a few days when Rakshit joined the office.", Divya said as she didn't knew the truth.

"They are telling lie. They know each other since many days.", Vicky said confidently.

"No Divya, he is telling lie.", Rakshit said.

"What is this going on? This is a police station and not a fish market to create a chaos here!", The police officer said angrily.

(Teacher ki yaad aagayi. Main to ye dialogue bohot jyada miss kar Rahi hu....)

"I will prove it just a second!", Vicky said and removed his phone from the pocket. He  opened the phone by putting a password and showed everyone a video in which Drishti was at the movie theatre.

The video showed Drishti when she was covering her face with the scarf and going towards Vicky. It also showed the clip when  Drishti and Vicky met outside the washroom.

Divya saw the video and her eyes widened in shock. She saw Drishti with a disgusted look as she was angry on her.

Rakshit and Drishti were very afraid now. They both did not know what to do. Drishti saw Rakshit's face becoming sad and gloomy. She did not wanted to see him sad ever.

She closed her eyes and thought for a while and decided something

       •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

What will Drishti do now?

How's the update?

Hope you like it!

Don't forget to vote and drop your precious comments.

Lots of love,
Sanjana