• Chapter 39 •

Date decorations

Date decorations

Rakshit's outfit

Rakshit's outfit

Drishti's outfit

Drishti's outfit

Drishti was shocked seeing Rakshit as he went on his knees holding a ring for her. She was happy, shocked, surprised, confused and etc, etc.

"Drishti, I wanted to do this much before but...! I know have done many mistakes in my life but I want to do everything right now! I wanted to tell you that... That..", Rakshit paused, took in a breath and continued.

"That... I..I love you! Yes I love you! I really do it! I don't know when but I have truly, deeply, madly fallen in love with you! I realised that Divya was nothing but just a mere attraction. But you are the one! My love! My soulmate! My life! My everything!", Hearing this tears started escaping from Drishti's eyes.

"So say Drishti do you love me? Will you marry me? Will you be my Mrs. Shergill?", Rakshit asked. There was no response from Drishti but just tears.

"Please Drishti atleast give me chance. Everyone deserves a second chance so do I. I will do everything according to you! I will try to be the best just for you! I will do anything and everything to keep you happy! Please Drishti!", Rakshit requested. Drishti was still not able to recover the shock she got and the result was her silence.

"Atleast say something! Yes or no! Or the best option slap me like you always do if it's a no. I will be happy even though it's a no because atleast I am able to confess my feelings to you.", He said making Drishti chuckle.

"Buddhu! I love you since the day you hugged me from back on my scooty! I love you so much! But I always thought that you love Divya that's why I never even thought to confess my feelings to you! You are the only one I have loved like this!", Drishti continued.

"And you do not need to change for me because you are the best the way you are! You are the best for me! For me you are only the one! And the answer to the marriage wala question is...", She paused. Rakshit looked at her hoping her answer to be a yes.

"Yes! I will marry you! I will be your one and only Mrs. Shergill!", She said with a shy smile.

Rakshit immediately stood up and hugged her tight. She also hugged him back tighter. They found their solace in each other's arms. It showed how much they loved each other. They didn't broke the hug.

Rakshit remembered about the ring so he broke the hug and kneel down again in front of her. He was about to to put the ring in her finger but suddenly Drishti pinched him hard on his hand.

"Aaahh! What are you doing? Are you okay!", Rakshit yelled in pain.

"Yes! Actually you know I had a dream two days ago! It was same to same like this! So I thought it may be a dream again. So to confirm I pinched you!", Drishti said with a innocent smile.

"But when you have a dream you pinch yourself not others! So why did you pinched me so hard?!", Rakshit asked her again.

"Wo actually I thought ki even if I pinch you you will scream and if it is a dream it will be gone! So I thought why to pinch you own self when you have a person with you that's why!", Drishti gave a sheepish smile.

"So have you confirmed that it is not a dream but only reality?", Rakshit asked.

"Yes!", Drishti replied immediately.

"So can I?", Rakshit asked forwarding the ring.

"Umm...", She pretended to think.

"Say fast!", He said.

"No wait!", Drishti said.

"Why wait now! Do you want punch me now?", Rakshit asked.

"No! No! I.. but..", Drishti said.

"Come on yaar Drishti! Be quick!", Rakshit said curiously.

"Rakshit but what about you and Divya?", Drishti asked and sadness was clear seen on her face.

"Why are you asking about Divya now? I will tell you everything! But now let me put this ring in your finger!", Rakshit asked again forwarding the ring.

"No! First you tell me.", Drikshit clarifed.

"Acha, okay. She doesn't know anything about this yet. We both will tell her  together later. Now is it okay?", Rakshit said.

"But won't she be heartbroken after knowing the truth?", Drishti asked innocently.

"Come on Drishti! You should think of your own happiness also and not about others. I know that it is your nature but now you are ruining the moment.", Rakshit said.

"Okay sorry!", Drishti said and forwarded her hand.

"No need to say sorry. Now come on put a smile on your face!", Rakshit said and Drishti smiled.

Rakshit took her hand in his hand and put the ring on her ring finger. He kissed her hand after that. Drishti's smile became wider.

Drishti's ring

Drishti's ring

He stood up and cupped her face

He stood up and cupped her face. He was coming closer to her face more and more. Their lips almost touched when......

    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Then what happened?

How's the update!

Actually first time I have written confession so if there is a mistake please let me know!

Hope you like it!

For next part 42 votes and 25 comments!

Lots of love,
Sanjana