Leave pt.6

Bakugou's P.O.V

We reached my house in a few minutes. I told both the girls to just hide behind bushes or something. I then opened the door and checked the time. It was 2:30 pm already. I rushed upstairs and packed my bag before taking a quick bath, brushing my teeth, and making a small explosion near my hair which dried them up in a second. I wore my usual black tank top and baggy pants. I was about to head down when the bell rang but stopped as soon as I saw my open injured wrist. 

I groaned in annoyance before hiding them up with some skin tape. I went downstairs after I heard the old hag yell. I went to the living room to see the hag and aunt talking and laughing. The hag started asking Deku some questions about the past since a few days ago a few more stories and videos had been released. 

She was about to apologize to him when she saw me. Aunty Inko was clearly upset as well. Not with my mom but me ofc.

 My mum stoop up and walked towards me before harshly slapping me. I didn't move a bit. I heard a small gasp leave Deku's mouth but didn't care. The hag forced my head down and apologized for my behavior. She then looked up at them and told me to apologize. I too stood up and looked at her and said 'No'

Mitsuki ;- "Katsuki, apologize for your behavior towards Izuku and for bullying him."

Bakugou ;- "No"

Mitsuki ;- "Apologize to them while I am being a good brat."

Bakugou ;- "No"

Mitsuki ;- "Apologize right now or else I will beat your ass up in front of them Katsuki, do you hear me?"

Bakugou ;- "And I said no, didn't ya hear?"

Inko ;- "Katsuki, I'd like you to apologize to my son for bullying him, nothing else. We will leave you alone after that and I would appreciate it if you try and stay away from my son. If not then please show him some humanity."

Mitsuki ;- "You fucking little BRAT!!!! JUST FUCKING APOLOGIZE TO THEM FOR YOUR ACTIONS!!!"

Bakugou ;- *scoffs*

Mitsuki ;- "THAT'S IT YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!"

With that, I felt a strong punch meet my left cheek. I looked up to see the hag's heels approaching my face. With that, my body hit the floor. I was soon met with multiple harsh kicks in my stomach. My mum yelled something to Aunt Inko which I didn't properly hear because of the fucking head bang on the floor. I felt a heavy weight holding me down while my hair was being pulled up. My mother kept on slapping me till I suppose Aunt Inko stopped her.

Mitsuki. ;- "ARE YOU GOING TO FINALLY APOLOGIZE YOU'RE GOOD FOR NOTHING BRAT!!!!"

Inko ;- "Mitsuki calm down, you have already hur-"

Bakugou ;- "l said fucking no you old hag!!! Honestly fuck you"

I got up from the ground just to be hit by a fucking book which made me lose my balance and fall down again.

Mitsuki ;- "get up and leave..."

Bakugou ;- "What was that huh old hag?"

Mitsuki ;- "I SAID GET UP AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE YOU FUCKING LITTLE VILLAINOUS MONSTER!!! YOU ARE SUCH A HUGE FUCKING DISAPPOINTMENT TO OUR FAMILY!!! Just get the fuck out of my house if you aren't going to fucking apologies to them. I DID NOT RAISE A FUCKING FAILURE LIKE YOU!!!! SO DON'T YOU EVEN DARE EVEN THINK ABOUT STEPPING IN THE HOUSE BEFORE YOU APOLOGISE TO THEM"

I sat down on the floor instead of lying from the fucking book attack. I started processing all the words that had left my mother's mouth. I couldn't help but start laughing at that moment. Have I finally lost it? I keep looking up at the ceiling before standing up.