Tour Pt.1

Midoriya's P.O.V

I woke up with a sudden tapping and shaking on my shoulder. I opened my eyes to see Clint and my other classmates trying to wake others up as well.

Izuku ;- "What time is it?"

Iida ;- "It's 5:00pm right now"

I look around to see the other group gone...

Izuku ;- "Where's Kacchan?"

Clint ;- "Kacchan?"

Iida ;- "He means Bakugou"

Kirishima ;- "Now that you mention it , even his friends are not here..."

Clint ;- "Yeah.... I called them and they kinda left since they were done with their practice..."

Mina ;- "SO YOU MEAN TO SAY THAT THEY DIDN'T
EVEN WAKE US UP BEFORE LEAVING?!?!"

Clint ;- "Sorry... They are a bit agitated after their concerts and-"

Todoroki ;- "No need to sugarcoat it. We aren't on good terms exactly so it's obvious that they left without us."

Clint ;- "Oh... What happened? I mean I know about the school incident but I don't know anything else...."

Tokoyami ;- "We invaded his privacy and pushed him a bit too much...."

Clint ;- "I see... If that's the case , it's best to stay out of their hair right now especially since they gave a clear warning that they want to be left alone for now.... So for the time being , I'll show you around the city if that's okay!!!"

We all nodded before falling him. We got out of the building and into the car. Clint stopped Infront of a shop before we set on foot. We went to various shops as Clint explained how the districts have been separated and how they get news from the outside world.

Momo ;- "So if you do get the most trending news from outside world , doesn't that mean that Bakugou's past be-"

Clint ;- "Yeah , it did...."

Momo ;- "Then why would you take them in? I mean won't it be bad for your company's reputation?"

Clint ;- "No."

Izuku ;- "How?"

Clint ;- "To be honest almost all of the citizens of Underground city have at some point been abandoned by their parents on street or orphanage or at random railroads. So in order to survive most children forms group of their own. And in almost every group there's a 'Bakugou' , the leader type , one 'Midoryia' who in your case is an idiot to not follow or understand the lead for years , and rest are the supporters also once the 'Midoryia' type follow the lead , most of the things goes back to being nice and easy."

Uraraka ;- "Wait so you are saying this normal?"

Clint ;- "For us fellow underground citizens , yes it is."

Todoroki ;- "If that's the case who were you?"

Clint ;- "I was like Midoriya..."

Todoroki ;- "So who was the leader?"

Clint ;- "My boyfriend~"

Todoroki ;- "Oh"

Kaminari ;- "WAIT A DAMN MINUTE!!"

Jiro ;- "What?"

Kaminari ;- "So if Midoriya would have followed Bakugou's lead then they would have ended up together? IS THAT WHAT WE GETTING AT HERE?!?!"

I almost tripped on my feet at the mental image of Kacchan and I being together.... It wouldn't be that bad but it's just weird to think of him in that sense...
I heard few classmates gasps as well.