Tour PT.3

Kato's P.O.V ;-

Kato ;- "AHHHHHHGGGG!!!!!"

There was sweat dripping down my forehead.

Harry ;- "Finally awake?"

Kato ;- "Wait how didn't I die.... Weren't you trying to kill me?"

Harry ;- "Kill you? I got better job to do. And why the hell would I kill you?"

Kato ;- "Because I was teasing you...."

Harry ;- "Do I look like a person who would get butt hurt just because of some teasing?"

Kato ;- ".....Kinda..... Anyways I gotta go pee , I-I'll come out and talk to y-you later."

Harry ;- "Sure I'll be waiting downstairs with rest now. Hopefully they haven't killed the other group yet~"

Kato ;- *sighs* "I completely forgot about them.... Go downstairs and make sure they don't be too rude with the others and also don't be rude either."

Harry ;- "That's why I sent Luis with them. They are most probably talking shit by now."

Kato ;- "THEN FUCKING GO!!!"

Harry ;- "Yeah yeah , calm down princesses."

I threw my pillow at him but he was already out the room so he closed the fucking door and left uninjured. I sighed and got up with my phone in my hand. I went the bathroom and did my job. I opened my phone as a few messages were being sent to me from our group.... They can just come and talk to me...

I opened my phone and was looking at the G.C. Sushi had sent a picture of Luis smashing Harry's face in the pudding. She then texted me.

Sushi ;- "Luis is angry today and just bashed Harry's face in the pudding as he was walking down the stair.... He did it as a revenge for the last 2 years of suffering we put him through.... I am honestly scared.... Kato come down as quickly as possible."

I am surprised that he finally snapped. They must have done something to kick his breaking point. I gotta know.

Kato ;- "What did you do?"

Sushi ;- *typing* "WE DID NOTHING!!! HE JUST SNAPPED!!!"

Kato ;- "sigh , I'll be out in a few seconds so wait."

I switched off my phone before almost exiting the room. I ended up halting in my steps as I saw Katsuki still sleeping from the side of my eyes..... He looks cute.... I gently slid myself in his bed and stared at his face.... Katsuki....

I connect our heads and lay there staring at him. I gently attach my nose. He started snuggling onto me and put his hand on my waist as if I was live size bear or something...I started coughing. 6 petals.... I shoved my hands deep within my pockets and stared back at him.

I should go. *Sighs* I was about slid out but I felt the grip on my waist get stronger. I looked back at him but his eyes were still closed.

Bakugou ;- "Don't move now...."

HUH?! HE'S AWAKE?!?! His voice was really horse and deep most probably because of all the yelling and screaming that he voiced out yesterday..... Honestly it was hot.... He slowly opened his eyes while retreating back his hand. He stared intensely at me.

Kato ;- "G-good morning Katsuki."

Katsuki ;- "hmmmm morning lo(ve)- loser..."

Kato ;- "Loser? What did I do?!"

Katsuki ;- "Exist , now shut up and stay..."

He took my phone and took a picture of us....

Kato ;- "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?!?!"