Chaotic co-existence pt.1

Midoriya's P.O.V

We step inside my dorm room and decided to spend the night together since non of us wanted to die yet. As we were talking we heard knocking a few doors away. I peeked my head out to see his other friends talking to him before entering his room with a plastic bag most probably containing junk food. I sigh and pull my head inside as the mysterious door closes behind them.

Uraraka ;- "So what did ya see?"

Izuku ;- "Nothing much , I just saw his 'colleges' enter his room."

Kirishima ;- *sigh*

Denki ;- "You okay bro?"

Kirishima ;- "No man...."

Sero ;- "Why? Did something happen???"

Kirishima ;- "No- I mean yes..." *Sigh* "It's just that I was thinking that if we hadn't been placed in Bakubro's house then we wouldn't have ever find out that he smokes or drinks... I still can't believe that he-"

Mina ;- " I agree!!! I still can't grasp my head around the fact that Bakugou would do something so horrible to his body...."

Kirishima ;- "Hey , Midobro.."

Izuku ;- "Yeah?"

Kirishima ;- "You knew him since middle-school right? So did he do it back then to?"

Izuku ;- "I... honestly have no idea... I never really knew Kacchan's personal life. But he didn't do all this back then!!!"

Todoroki ;- "That means he recently started all this..."

Ojiro ;- "I know I shouldn't say this but could it be because of his recent friends?"

Hagakure ;- "So you mean that his recent company changed and bought him into this?"

Todoroki ;- "Rather than just assuming stuff we should confront him about this..."

Izuku ;- "Agreed but haven't we given Kacchan alot trouble? I am not sure if we should-"

Kirishima ;- "WE HAVE TO!!! We have to at least convince him to not do this all anymore..."

Uraraka ;- "I highly doubt that he'll tell any of us ...."

Todoroki ;- "We'll just have to force him to. We can threaten him to tell us by saying we'll tell this to Aizawa sensei which will result him in getting expelled."

Kirishima ;- "WHAT THE FUCK BRO!!!"

Denki ;- "NOT COOL MAN!!!"

Todoroki ;- "I meant as bluff..."

Izuku ;- "You got me worried too... But just if... If it's not his friends then why would he start doing such horrible stuff to his own body?"

Todoroki ;- "At this point we can just wait for tomorrow and hope to get some answers..."

With that we ended the discussion and decided to sleep the night , preparing ourselves for the confrontation.

Bakugou's P.O.V

I watched the fucking nerds once again invade my privacy and run away at the sight of me. I don't care anymore of what those shit heads do or say. I take another puff and let the smoke fill the room. I heard a small knock on the door. I sighed expecting the shitty nerds trying to apologise or some other shit like that but instead I was greeted by something way much better. My fucking squad just standing out there with a bunch of junk food and cans which are either soda or ....you know what....

Harry ;- "May we come in?"

Bakugou ;- "Shut the door behind you dumbasses"

Luis ;- "Of course , by the way you look a bit upset. Did something happen?"