Friends pt.2

Bakugou's P.O.V

I walk around the area in search of the small café , which I discovered in between alot of other secluded shops. The board read open. It was cute cat café and had alot of different coloured and different breeds of cats. They were all sleeping and lazing around since it was peak afternoon.

Outside;-

Inside;-

I then walked around the empty café and spot some books

I then walked around the empty café and spot some books. I picked one of them and started to read it. It was about psychology. Halfway through, I heard a bell jingle. I looked up to see Kato waving his hand and running toward me. He suddenly jumped on me making me fall straight to the ground. I looked back at him and started to yell for causing such a ruckus and for making me fall.

Bakugou ;- "SHIT FOR SHERLOCK!!!! GET OFF OF ME YA SKINNY DUMBASS!!!! STOP CREATING SUCH A RUCKUS AND GET OFF!!!"

Kato was about to release Bakugou from the hug before getting kicked in the face but was already too late.

Kato ;- "OWWW MY BEAUTIFUL FACE MAN!!!!"

Bakugou ;- "YOU DID THAT ON YOUR OWN RISK EXTRA, SO DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO PUT THE BLAME ON ME!!!!"

Kato ;- "Yeah -yeah I totally got it , okay man?"

Unknown1 ;- "I wish I recorded that"

Unknown2 ;- "Well we can ask for them to send us footage of this... Can't you?"

Unknown3 ;- "Well I am not participating in this bull crap, so no"

Unknown2 ;- "Rude"

Unknown4 ;- "Well ya had that coming"

Unknown1 ;- "True dat"

Kato ;- "Aww common guys stop being so mean to me...*pouts*"

Unknown2 ;- "How about no..."

Kato ;- "Oh shut up , anyways this is Bakugou Katsuki and Bakugou this is my squad!!!"

Bakugou ;- "HUHH?!?!! YOU NEVER MENTIONED ANYONE ELSE COMING, YAH EXTRA!!!!!"