Hot

Bakugou's P.O.V

I woke up at 6 as usual...I am not feeling satisfied right now , ever since I had the truth serum , I haven't been able to lie to myself.... I am tired... I checked my phone and saw that Clint had sent a message regarding a break before the real concert but he did tell us to meet him at the café for some discussions around 9:00am. I sigh knowing that my thoughts which keep reminding me of 'those days' and 'that time to be specific... Since the fucking extras took all my fucking blades I have not many proper tools except the scalpel and a scalpel is used to save lives and not for fucked up minds to release their thoughts with. I'll just use the kitchen knife since it's the next easiest thing I can get my hands on. I would break my sharpner if I had one , all those 3 precious blades were from my fucking sharpner. I open the door as slowly as I can and take one of the kitchen knives with me. I lock my door and lock my bathroom after entering it. I pulled off my shirt and pushed my pants down a bit before starting my 'work'. I didn't have much space left to work on so I ended up deepening some of the old wounds , it knocked my thoughts off quicker than expected. I got up and pulled my boxer straps up in front of the wounds before leaving it , feeling a harsh slap on my damaged skin that made a numbing pain shoot up my entire body. I got the cigarette and the fucking lighter that Puke hair bought me a while ago. I went up to my window instead the balcony since I didn't want anyone seeing me smoke. I let a trail of cloud escape my mouth as I exhaled. I watched as the sun started rising up. I put out the smoke and decided to go for a jog went for after brushing my teeth and changing my clothes.

I left the house and started running on the side path. After 30 minutes I was crossing a bridge when I heard someone tell "HIGHNESS!!!!" I instantly knew it was Short-cake. I looked around and saw her with Kato on the other side of the road. They looked like idiots waving and screaming to me while trying to run at my speed. I knew they'd knock themselves out if they continued any longer since they are the only 2 members in our group with the stamina of an egg. They can't run for more than 5 minutes before knocking themselves out. So I slowed down my speed and continued jogging until we crossed the bridge. I walked over to them just for them to dramatically throw themselves on me. Fucking idiots. We all together smelled like rotten socks from all the jogging. We sat down after walking to a nearby park.

Bakugou ;- "What the hell are you two sleep lovers doing here at this time? Did the world finally fucking ended or what?!?!"

Kato elbows me in side and tells 'HEY!!!'. I love teasing them. Especially Kato , he gets flustered and annoyed really easily and starts pouting after that subconsciously , even while talking. His lips looks the cutest. Sometimes I just want to forcefully open his mouth and have an exploration there , discovering the taste of his small yet thick tongue and on the way finding what all noises could he make. I know that I said that I asexual or demi but it looks like I am more of a demi. I look into his deep sea blue eyes that calms me down even before I get a panic attack. I notice a small blush run across his cheeks from the cold weather and the running on top of it. His hair was a bit messier than usual but this only made him look cuter.

Bakugou ;- "So what are you idiots doing here?"

Sushi ;- "Clint said that we are having a break since we'll have our first ever live concert in front of a whole stadium!!! So Me and Kato decided to go out taking some pictures. He got some really good omes~ HE EVEN TOOK ONE OF YOURS BEF-"

With that Kato shuts her mouth. I raise my eyebrow at him and tilted my head smirking. I knew he'd be embarrassed by this.

Bakugou ;- "Show me"

Short-cake was about to give me the camera when Kato snatches it making her trip and fall on her arms. She was bleeding a bit.

Kato ;- "I AM SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN"