Tour Pt.2

Midoriya's P.O.V

We all followed Clint through the huge house which was just a 'section'.

Hagakure ;- "Btw aren't there 2 more boys?"

Clint ;- "I mean there are 4 in total and 2 girls, why?"

Hagakure ;- "You said that Bakugou-kun and Kato aren't together so why don't they sleep with the others as well?"

Mina ;- "OH YOU ARE RIGHT!!! THEY DEFINITELY GOT FEELING FOR EACH OTHER!!! If there's some other reason then please stop me right here."

Clint ;- "Well I guess I'll have to stop you here then."

Mina ;- "HUH?!"

Clint ;- "You see they don't sleep together because they like each other but because they got no other option."

Momo ;- "How can you say that when he got 4 not people who he can sleep with?"

Clint ;- "Well , they can't sleep with the girls so they are out. And when it comes to Luis and Harry , then I think no one would like to sleep with them not even if they get a free ticket to heaven."

Iida ;- "I am sure that they can't be that bad."

Clint ;- "Oh then you are about to become unsure. This 2 together can cause an earthquake."

Todoroki;- "Do they snore that loud?"

Clint ;- "You have absolutely no idea. Luis starts snoring and Harry tends to follow it."

Jiro ;- "Follow it?"

Clint ;- "If we keep Harry in a different room than Luis's then he won't snore but he does tend to sleep talk which can be quite scary sometimes."

Aoyama ;- "But in any case Bakugou can sleep alone~"

Mina ;- "EXACTLY!!!"

Clint ;- "They do but usually don't whenever they are stressed. And these past few days haven't been the easiest for them exactly...."

We all look down knowing that we are the cause.

Clint ;- "Anyways , passing this hallway we will enter the war zone where we might or might not get killed. So be prepared!"

We passed through a beautiful semi-hallway garden....

We were gaping at the sight of the huge house that they own

We were gaping at the sight of the huge house that they own.... We started to talk among ourselves until we heard Kirishima-kun yell

Kirishima ;- "SORRY TO INTERRUPT YOU ALL BUT IS THAT A FUCKING WHALE IN THE SKY?!??"

We turn around to see a whale outside the huge glass windows. Soon a few fishes to join the whale for a swim. We stumble back a bit causing a domino effect , knocking most of us to the floor. I turn my head back around to the magnificent view.