Chaotic Co-Existence pt.3

Bakugou's P.O.V

I head back inside my room before closing it... I feel exhausted... Not only physically but both mentally and emotionally as well...
Do I really look like the type of person to work in a porn industry? They practically called me a whore..... Wrong choice of thoughts... With that the name calling began... My mind tormented my conscious by reminding me of how I am monster... Of how pathetic an weak I am... Of how I bullied Deku... Of how I ended all might... If how I disappointed my parents... Of my weak little past self... Of how I killed him.... I started hyperventilating as the last thought crossed my mind.... I want to cry but I cannot since I can't let the extras hear me...
I can't break down now... Why don't I just take a little nap? I went to the bathroom and filled my bathtub. I went back outside and rummaged through Kato's stuff... I know I shouldn't but I need it... AHA FOUND IT!!! YOU PURE BEAUTY!!! I skipped back into the bathroom. I closed the door behind me before switching of the lights and removing my clothes (except my boxers). I settle my body down in the cold water. I shiver a bit but stop as my body got use to the temperature. I started cutting myself with the shiny little blade that I practically stole from Kato's bag.... The voices died down as my vision started to fade... Shit I cut too deep!!! Before I could think anything everything went black as my body started going numb... I felt my body slide down into the water... I wanted to pull myself up... My lungs started to burn as the water entered my lungs but I couldn't move myself... Maybe this is the end of me , dying from cuttingg too deep........ Goodbye Outcasts... Goodbye Kato... I love you... With that everything went dark...

Kato's P.O.V

Kato ;- "Hey Harry , can you come back with me to the house... I forgot my damn phone again...."

Harry ;- *sigh* "Fine"

Luis ;- "I'll come too... I didn't mention it cause I was embarrassed but I kind of forgot my glasses and can't see properly...."

Harry ;- "HOW THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN WALKING THEN?!?!"

Luis ;- "I am just following your blurry outlines...."

Harry ;- "Fuck me...."

Sushi ;- "that be great...."

Harry ;- "What?"

Sushi ;- "Nothing.."

Harry ;- "COME ON I DIDN'T HEAR WHAT YOU SAID!!!"

Sushi ;- "It was just a random thought...."

I almost laugh at their interaction knowing that Sushi would kill herself if he actually heard it... PFFTTT- Calm down Kato Calm down... *Inhales deeply*

Kato ;- "HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA"

Sushi ;- *groans* "Anyways we'll take them to the damn company you guys go on and bring the damn camera as well...."

Luis ;- "Didn't you say that you have it????"

Sushi ;- "I forgot it on the way out...."

Harry ;- *groans* "Fine let's go..."

I don't know why but I kept on getting a bad feeling while we walked back to the apartment.

Kato ;- "Guys... I don't know why but I am having this bad feeling roaming inside of me...."

Harry ;- "Yah yah!!! Don't worry!!! Once we get back to the house you stay and cuddle with your fucking husband okay? We'll go and give the camera and do the work ourselves!!!"

Kato ;- "HE IS NOT MY HUSBAND!!!"

Harry ;- "Yet~"

I groan and kept walking until we reached the mansion. I rung the bell and one of Katsuki's classmates opened the door. Weird , usually Katsuki would have opened the door knowing it was us....