Update on irl stuff

Things have been kinda rough lately and it's now a bit slower and just like I can perhaps cope up?

I actually got into a college and I have been meaning to continue this story but one thing after the other just kept on popping up.

I also have made kinda a surprise for you guys? Like it will take a few more months but yeyyyy something at least

Also I kinda need help and suggestions for my health....

I developed pcos and have gained a lot of weight , I really need some easy tips to kind of loose all of that since it's very difficult to follow up with college stuff.

I have to get up 6 , leave for college at 8 , reach home by 6 and then there's house work and studies and I don't know how to loose weight in the midst of everything.

And my weight keeps on bringing me down , my health and just stuff keep on bringing me down qnd there are issues going around so that also kind of tires me out....

But guess what Confession Time here , I keep on re-reading all , and by all I mean ALL of the comments each of you have written , I may not reply for the simple fact I honestly don't want to seem like a fake author , I don't even know if j can call myself that considering this is just a fanfic...

But yeah thanks for all the funny , aggressive , supportive and love filled comments you all sent and still send <3 love you all , I sincerely hope that things are well with you guys and all of you are okay.

Thank you.

Edit ;- (also I think I forgot to say this but updates will be slow now , this was the actual reason why I wanted to write this chap and then it went all over the place , I am sorry yall ;^;)