Rest

Bakugou's P.O.V

I saw the hag and Deku run towards me.... I don't want to see them anymore.... I don't want to face any of them anymore.... I push myself off the ledge and felt the air hitting my back.... I soon saw all the other dumbasses jump down the windows as well....

*sighs* They aren't going to let me off easy this time , are they? Fuck....
I looked down to see the portal closing in on us. Soon enough I was thrown to the wall of my bedroom....

Bakugou ;- "AHHHH THAT SHIT FUCKING HURT!!!! CAN YOUR DUMBASS AIM THE FUCKING PORTAL PROPERLY NEXT TIME!!!"

Luis ;- "HEY WE WEREN'T THE ONES WHO TOLD YOU TO JUMP RIGHT OFF WITHOUT A WARNING!!!"

Harry ;- "BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP WE ALL COULD HAVE ALMOST DIED!!!!"

I saw Kato get up and approach me before hugging me... I let some of my tears flow since.... I just couldn't stop them.... I bit down on my tongue to prevent making any noise....

Kato ;- "Shhh.... You did good Katsuki , you did very good.... I am so proud of you.... You are very brave and strong Katsuki , I mean it...."

I felt him caress my back slowly. The whole group suddenly pitched in the hug. After 5 minutes I pulled away and got up , wiping my tears...

Bakugou ;- "We need to move now...."

Luis ;- "We know."

Sushi ;- "What should we do???"

Bakugou ;- "Help me fucking pack up some stuff idiots!!!"

Yuki ;- "What should we get?"

Bakugou ;- "Kato , please collect my sanitaries , Luis get my electronics , Harry pack my clothes , Yuki pack me my medications and some of the notebooks and also get the uniform and my hero costume... Just in case.... Sushi you help me get stuff from down there... NOW FUCKING MOVE IT!!!"

Everyone in unison ;- "ON IT!!!"

Sushi and I went downstairs and started gathering a few things. I told her to grab everything out of the cabinet's while I collected some of the beers out of the mini fridge.

Sushi ;- "WOOOWWWW!!! DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAVE A STASH!!!"

Bakugou ;- "Well , I brought them for us SOOO"

Sushi ;- "HELL YA!!!"

I shook my head at her excitement as we both head out. She was carrying my medical kit , drawing book , family photo book and dairy. We all shoved my things in the bag but halt our movements as we heard the front door open and close with footsteps coming in. We ran to my secret room and opened the back door , jumping onto the tree which was in front of it at a distance. We all climbed down the tree before running away. We called a cab and made it drive to the forest.

Sushi ;- *pants* "WAITTTT!!!! MY LEGS ARE DYING!!!!"

Kato ;- *pants* "Mine too"

Yuki ;- "So where are we heading?"

Harry ;- "We obviously can't stay in the hospital 'again' nor can we take him to our dorms... Plus they might try to track us down...."

Luis ;- "There's only one place to hide...."

Bakugou ;- "The Underground City...."

We all started running again. We reached the café before entering it , changing our clothes and existing through the back door. We ran in the alleys and reached the metro.
We ran down the stairs and took the first train we found.
Non of spoke the whole way back since most of them were asleep...