Day 5

Bakugou's P.O.V

Bakugou ;- "Hey Shitty Sherlock , wake up...."

Kato ;- "Mmm? 5 more minutes pleasseeee....."

Bakugou ;- "Nope , get your cry baby ass up right now Kato!!"

Kato ;- *whines* "But why?"

Bakugou ;- "It's a secret now get up"

Kato ;- "Nope"

Bakugou ;- "Then you have left me with no choice Kato"

I pick Kato up and throw him on my shoulder before hearing more complaints.

Kato ;- "Why are you being so stubborn today?"

Bakugou ;- "Because it's your gift that I want to show you"

Kato ;- "I can see the gift later , can't I?"

Bakugou ;- "You can't that's why I am in such a fucking hurry."

I close the toilet's lid with my feet and placed Kato down. I went grabbed his brush and toothpaste squeezing only a bit out of it. I squated to his position which was incredibly uncomfortable and tiring but I'll take as if it's my morning exercise.

I squeezed his mouth open and started brushing his teeth. He only had very little to no sharp teeth like Shitty Hair. The fucker bit me once cause I wasn't paying attention. I left and got bit by a dog just so I could get rabies injections and embarrass him. And I did. He didn't talk to me for a week , it was nice and peaceful week. Anyway I started brushing Kato's teeth gently since I destroyed mine by being so rough with them. I got 6 minor cavities so the doctor suggested me to use fluorine toothpaste. They actually helped.

Kato ;- "K-Katzuki may moth is phull"

Bakugou ;- "Oh sorry"

Kato got up and spat the toothpaste before rinsing his mouth and cleaning his tongue.

Bakugou ;- "You done yet?"

Kato ;- *yawns* "I still gotta take a bath Katsuki."

Bakugou ;- "Wanna take it with me again?~"

Kato punched my chest while screaming at me-

Kato ;- "YOU FUCKING PERVERT!!!! AND I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE THAT WE WERE BATHING SO IT DOESN'T COUNT!!!!"

Bakugou ;- "Sure~ BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Kato pushed me out of the bathroom but I could hear him grumbling so I leaned against the doorframe to hear what shit he is spouting clearly.

Kato ;- "I fucking knew that foreigners are really really shameless but this beyond the point *cough* *cough* Did he actually mean it though? *cough* *cough* *cough*"

Bakugou ;- "OI SHITTY SHERLOCK , JUST BECAUSE I AM BLOND DOESN'T MEAN I AM A FOREIGNER!!!!"

Kato ;- "EH?!! YOU WERE LISTENING?!?!"

Bakugou ;- "No"

Kato ;- "YOU CLEARLY WERE , GET OUT OF MY ROOOOMMMM!!!!"

Bakugou ;- "If you knew then why the fuck did you ask such a question dumbass? Also I am leaving anyway cause I got prepare breakfast."

I left and went downstairs to see all the extras and dumbasses waiting for me.

Bakugou ;- "Oi extras , what do you want for breakfast?"

Hagakure ;- "Nothing Bakugou-kun we already ate!"

Tsuyu ;- "Yeah kero , Todoroki-kun and Sato-kun made us some toast since you were still asleep kero."