Memories pt.2

Yuki's P.O.V

Kato walked towards us, half asleep and tired out of his mind. Katsuki put a blanket over him and asked if he needed anything to which he replied "Coffee..."

Shinso: "I'll go get some, I had to step out for a bit anyway..."

Katsuki's fierce eyes pierced the purple-haired boy's soul. It was a sincere but strong look, one that expressed gratitude. I sighed and smiled looking at how close we all got together... Like a family...

Once Kato got off the machine I knew it was my turn... I am dreading exposing my secrets... exposing my dark past to everyone... I don't know how to feel about it as negative thoughts churned into anxiety. 

Will my father be sent to jail? Will I be sent to jail...? But it shouldn't be a problem since having infiltrated one of the most secure buildings (Which is often under attack).

Legally yes we paid the boy's family off but unfortunately being in a class full of these mindless 'heroes' doesn't help.

 Yuki: "Oh Mr. Emo Dark Lord.."

Aizawa: "Just call me Sir or Teacher... It's a request..."

Yuki: "Well... As you guys already showed my childhood, just skip it as we had discussed already and don't you dare fucking go back on your word, you already fucking took away our dorms!"

Aizawa: *sighs* "I didn't want to nor mean to. It was Nezu who wanted to save his money..."

Yuki: "I am going to kill that fucking bubonic rat!"

Aizawa: "Please take a deep breath and calm down as we need to start with this..." 

I shivered a little as the machine was set on me, I could hear the small whizzing noises. I hate this... I hate this so much.... I opened my eyes one last time to see them smiling at me.... It will all be okay Yuki... It will all be okay....

3rd P.O.V

The screen slowly started filling with colors as our current Yuki appeared on the screen.

Yuki: *Why do I even have to live like this? Just why? I wish there was a badass boyfriend for me... Just imagine a hot guy coming for you, entering our house, punching my dad in the face then sweeping his feet off the ground before holding my wrist and jumping out of the window with me.... AND THEN WE RIDE A MOTORCYCLE AT A VERY HIGH SPEED AND ESCAPE THIS REALITY!! OR OR!! Or even just enrolling in the military or becoming an archeologist in this world sounds fun... Going to dangerous places, fighting for your lives, and the best part... Not being tied down...I really wish that I could do that...*

Bakugou: "This... This was the type of guy she wanted???"

Kato: "No offense but srsly tho?"

Sushi: "Don't ask me, I have a very different taste in men than her so...."

Luis: "Understandable... But yours is still pretty trash"

Sushi: "Can't disagree"

Mina: "Could you guys please quiet down?"

Harry: "I am sorry but we are trying to distract ourselves instead of going into a depressive episode? So kindly shut up you bubble gum-haired freak-"

Sushi: "Too much... Sorry Mina...."

Sushi sighed before the awkward silence filled in, turning their focus back onto the screen.

Yuki: "HOW IS IT MY FAULT THAT FUCKING BASTARD BROKE HIS SPINE!! IT SHOULD REMAIN DISJOINT!! WHY ARE YOU HEALING HIM BACK!!"

Yuki's Father: "LANGUAGE!! I DO NOT CARE WHOSE FAULT IT WAS! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE HURT THE BOY"

Yuki: "YOU CARE MORE ABOUT A BULLY THAN YOUR OWN DAUGHTER?!"