Secret

Midoriya's P.O.V

I was standing in front of Kacchan's house waiting for everyone to arrive since only Uraraka-san and Shinso were remaining... Yes , Aizawa sensei sent Shinso and Monoma for extra safety just in case. After a few minutes Uraraka-san and Shinso-kun finally arrived.

Uraraka ;- Good morning guys!!!

Mineta ;- Jeez ring the bell already Midoriya!!! Some of us are freezing here!!!

Todoroki ;- "I could have used my quirk to warm you guys up earlier if you would have informed me....

Izuku ;- "No need Todoroki-kun since are going inside now anyways!!"

Todoroki ;- "Hmmm...."

With that I rung the bell. I heard quick footsteps before the door opened up. Aunty Mitsuki was wearing black suite with fur coat on top with some rings and chains. She really is a fashion designer!!!

Mitsuki ;- "Oh hey children come on hurry inside it's warm in here!!"

We all waddled our way in gaining a heartfull laugh from Aunty Mitsuki. We sat down In the living room where we just stood.

Mitsuki ;- "Okay , Listen upto me penguins!!! I have made enough food for you guys today and Katsuki will most probably be coming back today I don't know when so do entertain yourself with the books or movies or whatever shit you want. Here's the Brat's extra room keys , He'll come back and help you with the rooms and unpacking you stuff and if not call me up. I'll break his legs if he does not!!!"

Iida ;- "It is very kind of you Mrs. Bakugou but please do not put so much pressure on Bakugou's shoulders since we can do it ourselves!!!"

Mitsuki ;- "Well to be honest only the brat knows where the keys to the rest of the house is since we are always away thanks to work.... So yeah... If you guys get bored , the brat has a ps5 in his room so don't hesitate using it , you have my permission!!! Anyways I have to leave now so bye penguins!!!"

With that Aunty Mitsuki left the house... We placed our bags in a corner before starting a conversation.

Denki ;- "I never knew Bakugou lived in a mansion!!!!"

Shinso ;- "It sure is big....."

Todoroki ;- "Yeah , it's quite different than mine... It's quite modern."

Uraraka ;- "Guys that all is cool and stuff but I am worried about Bakugou...."

Monoma ;- "Why are you worrying about a fucking villain , he'd just leave you for dead if a situation like that arises "

Tsuyu ;- "That's not true kero"

Shinso ;- "But why are you all actually worried because he is quite strong I mean almost stronger than all of us here...."

Tsuyu ;- "We saw him on the streets yesterday night kero"

Monoma ;- "So?"

Yaoyorozu ;- "I am ashamed to say this... But he was smoking...."

Shinso ;- "Bakugou smokes?"

Todoroki ;- "We just found out about that yesterday."

Tsuyu ;- "But this really makes me wonder where he is kero..."

Mina ;- "I agree... He just vanished last night and isn't even here right now. That means he must have not been home since yesterday..."

Kirishima ;- "Actually he hasn't been here since the start of the school..."

Jiro ;- "Wait what??? How do know this"

Kirishima ;- "Midoriya should explain that to you.."

Great Kirishima-kun just put me in the right spot didn't he....