Day 3

Kato's P.O.V ;-

Bakugou was ignoring me and trying to avoid me the whole morning...... and I was too.... He made us all breakfast before heading to gym himself. We still had an 1 hour left so we just did our things and packed some stuff before we all left for their shooting and to say the least we're fascinated by their costume designs since they had just out did themselves today!

We all were quite excited for the photoshoot to say the least. They were doing a concept of fantasy photoshoot since Luis was caught and taken pictures of near the 'fairy-land' theme section yesterday and it went on trend. Or today was actually supposed to be photoshoots for some brands in general.

The class was just watching from afar so we didn't pay much attention to them.

Midoriya's P.O.V ;-

We reached the building and they immediately went to the set!!!

Clint ;- "This is Mrs. Cho , her quirk is to turn anything she touches into any mythical creatures based on their nature."

Kirishima ;- "THAT'S AWESOME!!!"

Uraraka ;- "I can't wait to see their transformations!!!"

Mrs. Cho approached the group and touched them. After 2 minutes they were all already looking beings out of folklores!!!

Mrs. Cho ;- "For starters let's make you all holy , how about that?"

Harry ;- "Holy?"

Mrs. Cho ;- "Let's turn you into cute little angles!!!"

After turning them we were told to go outside and witness it through the glass of their personal photoshoot rooms. They had some other big collective photoshoot rooms with water tanks and what not. I wonder what kind of shoots will they be for.

We looked at them through the windows. We decided to take a peak and quickly head for the others room.

 We decided to take a peak and quickly head for the others room

Shoji ;- "He looks so hurt...."

Mrs. Cho ;- "During my transformation their true nature's are bound to surface , no matter how hard they try to put them down."

Deku ;- "Oh...."

"