Friends pt.1

Kato's P.O.V

I started walking back home which was an hour and a half walk. I kept thinking of how Bakugou could sustain his sanity and self-esteem while having the entire damn nation against him. I texted in the GC (group chat) telling them how I met a customer who could and should possibly join our group. There were ok(s) and whatever (s) sent but all of them agreed. And some of them wanted to get to know him soon. They did try to open me up and find out who the stranger was but I held shut until I realized that even they could react badly to/in front of him if they get to meet him on spot. None of us really liked bullies or had a great time with them. So I texted them that the customer was Bakugou.

There was a sudden silence in the GC before suddenly indicating that someone was typing....
I waited for a while before the whole GC exploded with texts. Most of them asked if he did something to me or hurt me in some way or not. The 2 mama(s) of our group started to radiate a terrifying aura through the texts if that's even possible. They all started to send threatening texts against Bakugou given that he had been harmed in any way.
I hurriedly told them about how he actually helped me and snapped pictures of his arms, showing multiple stitches and bandages covering his body. There was another silence before another notification of typing....

The phone then blew up again. They all were yelling at me for cutting too deep. And were apologizing for straight-up assuming his personality. They decided to make it up to him by giving him a treat tomorrow. I agreed and decided to text Bakugou telling him to meet me at a café nearby our whole squad, including Bakugou. I sent the group the location as well. I told them what I suspected about Bakugou's home life and stuff but the only thing I got in reply was in the most weirdest way,

------- ;- "in Australian accent - > MATE WE GONNA BE DISCOUNT SHERLOCK!!!"

This reminded me of Bakugou's insults and thought if this was a common thing now or not. I asked the GC if this was something trending or not. And it was not. This just showed how much Bakugou would actually fit here. We decided to make Bakugou join my friend circle whether he agree to it or not. We are going to make ourselves into a huge fucki- big family.....

Bakugou has already started to rub off me.
I reach the road to a secluded forested area which had a single path going deep within the forest. I kept walking for about 15 minutes before reaching my old quite cliche Japanese house.

I walked inside my house just to feel a harsh sudden force brush against my face making me fall down. I looked up to see my drunk father looking down at me angrily. He started yelling again. It's kinda good that we live in a secluded area or else people would have judged me more, rumors would have spread like wildfire causing the bullying to increase. So I am just grateful that it isn't the case. If you are going to ask me why I didn't contact the heroes or the police, well you see... I did and they didn't help me at all... My father acted as innocently as an angel could ever possibly be. He acted as if had hit me only on the face and told them about how I was bullied at school. 

They asked me if I was being bullied too which I replied with, "Yes, but I-" before getting rudely interrupted by a curvy female police officer who had tied her black hair into a tight bun. She wore high dark blue heels which matched her uniform. I honestly don't understand how people can actually walk in those things. She said that she was letting me go as I am a child but forging a false police report could get me arrested next time. After that, we left the police station in quietly.

After we got back home, my father beat me to a pulp. He didn't give me food for the entire week and kept telling me how useless I actually was. Currently, my father is whipping me with his belt while I am screaming in pain. It hurts like hell but what can I do? My father would just take me throw me out of the house and not let me eat for another week. Now that I think about it, Bakugou's meal was the first ever extravagant meal I had after 7 years.... I suddenly heard my father's footsteps walking farther away from my now half-dead body. I could barely feel my legs. I dragged myself back into my bedroom, silently crawling into the bed, before falling into peaceful slumber which almost felt unrealistic.