Chapter Four

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Draco's point of view*

In the few short months Rayne has been here she has become the best friend I could ever have. I was drawn from my thoughts when I felt Rayne pounce on to my back. I laughed as I heard her giggle. We fell to the ground on to the grass with a thud. I eventually got up and began to tickle her. She laughed her precious little heart out. Everything about her made me smile. Our moment was ruined though as Diggory began making comments. 

"Oh look its the snake and the mutt." he sniggered. I saw the happiness and light leave Rayne's eyes. She began to cry with anger. She stood up and went face to face with Diggory. "What the hell is your problem with me Diggory?" she hissed. He was taken back by her reaction.

He didn't even get a word in before she snapped. "You know what, fuck this!" she exclaimed as she punched him square in the jaw. She whaled on him and it made me laugh that the once high and mighty Diggory was crying. He thought she was pissed now, but he fucked up when he landed a slap on her. She held her cheek and then slowly looked towards him. Angora slithered up her body and once she reached Rayne's shoulder, she snapped her jaws at Diggory. Rayne held her arm out and Angora slithered towards Diggory. "Now listen here Diggory. My mother may have been one of you but I am not. I am not a weak minded bitch who needs everyone's approval to thrive. If I am a mutt for being  the product of a Slytherin and a Hufflepuff then so be it. I will never want to be like you. Keep fucking with me and Voldemort won't be the only person you will have to worry about." she threatened. I walked up to her and put my hands on her shoulders. "Come on Rayne. He isn't worth it." I whispered to her. She nodded and began to turn around when Diggory just had to open his big mouth. "You are no better than your poor excuse of a father." he yelled out. I snapped this time and punched him in the face. I then turned and walked to her. She smirked before we walked off together. I wrapped my arm around her as we did.

Later that day I traveled with Rayne to go see her mother for break and Rayne looked nervous when we reached the station. When the door opened I saw a middle aged woman and a middle aged man waiting for us with both our last names on a poster.

 When the door opened I saw a middle aged woman and a middle aged man waiting for us with both our last names on a poster

Rayne looks nothing like Eila

Rayne looks nothing like Eila. Rayne took my hand as we walked over to Eila. Her mom took us both into a hug. Rayne seemed tense. I looked at her and she instantly calmed down. The ride home with her mom was quiet.

Two hours later we pulled up to a farm house with a horse stable. It was weird to see such a classy girl like Rayne come from this but I guess she gets it from her dad. Once the car stopped Rayne threw the door open and dragged me to the stable. Her mom laughed and brought our stuff in with Rayne's step-father, Nathan.

Rayne dragged me into the barn with all the horses and began grabbing tack. I looked at her and she walked over to two horses. "Hey Malfoy, you know how to ride?" she asked. I looked at her and shook my head no. She smiled and looked to a bay colored horse. "Then may I introduce you to Babylon. He's an old boy." she informed.  I nodded my head and walked up to Babylon petting him. "And who will you be riding?" I asked. She walked over to a beautiful red mare and pet her nose. "I will be riding Renegade." She replied with a smile. Seeing her smile puts butterflies in my stomach.  We tacked up the horse and began our ride.

                                                                        RENEGADE

                                                                        RENEGADE

                                                                                    BABYLON

                                                                                    BABYLON

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke from my sleep. I have been having flashback dreams about when Rayne and I first became friends for awhile now. She made me happy then and she makes me happy now. That's when I made my decision. I took my quill and my parchment. 

'FATHER,

I WILL NO LONGER TAKE PART IN THIS CULT YOU HAVE FORCED MY HAND IN. RAYNE MEANS TOO MUCH TO ME TO LOSE HER OVER A LORD I DON'T EVEN BELIEVE IN. YOU HAVE ALREADY FORCED HER FATHER'S HAND, DON'T CONTINUE TO FORCE MINE. THE DARK LORD HAS DONE NOTHING BUT MAKE THIS WORLD CRAP. IF YOU DISOWN ME FOR THIS THAN FINE. RAYNE WILL ALWAYS BE MORE IMPORTANT THAN SOME DARK LORD.

DRACO'

I sent the letter off with my owl and I felt a sense of relief. I know that I want Rayne to be my forever. She makes me feel things I have never felt before. I can only hope she feels the same because if I lose her I think I might just die.