Chapter Ten

*Rayne's point of view*

 I have been a prisoner in Hogwarts since I was captured. It has been eight months now. Shortly after being captured I found out I was pregnant with Draco's daughter. Voldemort has kept a close eye of me since finding out. I already know he plans to use my child against her father as a way to control him but I will die before that happens. Lucius and Narcissa have been more protective of me since finding out I'm the mother of their grandchild. My thoughts were soon disturbed by the sound of a snitch. I looked up from my dungeon floor and saw Harry and the gang. I smiled and stood up. Harry put a finger over his lips showing me to stay quiet. My guard on duty was sleeping so this should be easy. I looked back to Harry and gave him the okay. He then sent down a hippogriff. I climbed on gently being sure not to harm my daughter. The hippogriff then lifted off, but as we did so her wing hit the chains waking the guard. I then rushed her to make it to the top as the guard yelled after me and blasted fireballs at me. One of the fireballs got me slicing my arm. I reached my hand up to Harry and he took it.

"Glad to see you're alive." he spoke before hugging me. We all left and when we were safely hidden thats when the three of them got a good loom at me. "You're pregnant?" Hermione asked. I nodded my head with a slight smile. "Malfoy's?" Harry asked. I nodded my head while giving him a look. "Yes it's Draco's. I found out about her about five months ago. Draco doesn't know I am alive you have to get me to him please." I begged. They all nodded and we began pour journey on foot. I knew this would take a while since I wasn't exactly fit for travel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After being captured I felt so sick. I thought it was from being disoriented until Bellatrix confirmed my worst fear. "She's pregnant with a little one." she laughed out psychotically. I just screamed and cried because now I have more to lose than Draco. I backed into a corner and held my growing stomach. My child is and will be protected by me even if it takes my last breath as long as they are born and they reach Draco.

Four hours I sat in that corner thinking of how much this will hurt Draco because he already feels pain for me I can feel it. I can feel every bit of hope and hurt he feels. I don't know how but since that night I feel every emotion he has if they are strong enough. I wanted to cry out and call for him but I knew he wouldn't hear me. No one would. I held my arms close to my stomach and sang.

"There can be miracles when you believe. Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill. Who knows what miracles you can achieve? When you believe, somehow you will. You will when you believe." I spoke quietly as the tears fell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What felt like hours later we stopped at a gave to sleep and regain strength. That's when Hermione decided to ask me about my pregnancy. "When did you and Draco, you know?" she asked. I looked at her as I held my swollen belly. "The night I was captured was the first time." I replied. She nodded her head before looking kind of saddened by it. "We will get you to Malfoy as soon as we can. I promise I will not let you and your baby be separated from him forever." she spoke while taking my hand. I smiled and hugged her. These last five months have been hell not knowing if Draco would ever get to meet his daughter. His daughter? I never thought I'd be thinking about this until after I became his wife but life just has a funny way of working out. Draco please come back to me.

*Draco's point pf view*

I awoke to the sound of what I thought was Rayne telling me to come back to her but there was no one there. She has been gone for Eight months now almost nine. I have done nothing but search for her and it is beginning to kill me. Renegade has noticed my change and even he seems saddened every time I come home without our precious Rayne. 

Even thought she is gone I still feel her. I feel her hope, her pain, her love. Those feelings are the only things keeping me breathing these days. She was everything. My thoughts were disturbed my owl returning with a letter. The letter read.

'MY DEAREST SON,

I KNOW THINGS ARE HARD RIGHT NOW BUT I WANT YOU TO LISTEN TO ME. RAYNE IS ALIVE AND IS NOW AWAY FROM VOLDEMORT. DRACO SHE IS IN FRAIL CONDITION. FIND HER AND PROTECT HER. YOUR FATHER HAS COME TO THE REALIZATION YOU ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANY LORD LIKE YOU DID FOR HER. HE HAS CREATED SOME DISTRACTION FOR YOU TO FIND HER. WAR IS COMING AND SHE NEEDS YOU MORE THAN SHE EVER HAS. YOU MAY HATE US NOW BUT I HOPE YOU CAN LEARN TO FORGIVE US IN TIME. WE LOVE YOU AND WISH YOU THE BEST WITH RAYNE

MOM'

I dropped the letter and felt all the emotions hit me at once but what I felt the most was anger. If I knew Rayne any better than I already do she would be coming right back here. She knows I am here and I will protect her as long as I am still breathing. I wrote a letter for Granger knowing she will find her. If Rayne is in a frail state then I need to get her to me as soon as possible. I sent my owl off and waited for my precious angel to come back to me.

*Rayne's point of view*

I awoke to Hermione shaking me slightly with a letter in her hand and a smile on her face. "Rayne. It's from Draco. He is at you mother's home and he waiting for you. We need to get you to that house as soon as possible. You could give birth and day now." she spoke. I nodded my head and she helped me up. I felt a slight tug on my lower abdomen but I ignored it as just sleeping wrong on a cave floor.

We began our journey but I still continued to not feel right. Something was wrong and I could feel it. I only hope I reach Draco before anything happens.