Chapter 1

Jay's POV
"JAY IS THAT YOU!"
"JUSTIANA OH MY GOSH ITS BEEN FOREVER!"

Hold up lemme rewind. Let me introduce myself. I'm Jada but I hate that name so everyone calls me Jay. I'm 20 years old. I have hazel eyes, long curly brown hair, I'm light skinned, and about 5'2.I used to live in NYC until uh something happened. But that's not important. I'm moving to the Bay Area, California and living with my best friend Justiana until I get my own place. She's 5'3, brown eyes, brown curly hair that's ombré at the end. We've known each other since Kindergarden but her family moved her here in 8th grade and we haven't seen each other since.

So back to where we were. My flight had just landed and I was outside looking for her when I heard her screaming. I ran over and jumped on her.

"Oh my gosh I've missed you so much Stina," I said.
I got off her and she pushed me back and looked at me.
"Dam," she said.
"What," I said confused.
"Now that your here I got competition for getting these boys. My best friend is fire😍🔥💦," she said and we both died of laughter.

I got my luggage and put it in her Range Rover and we drove to her house.
"So how do you like the Bay so far," she asked keeping her eyes on the road.
"It's hot af here," I said.
"So are the guys," she said chuckling.
"You could say that again,"
"You ran into someone already didn't you," she said with a smirk.

*Flashback to the Airport*

I was walking to the baggage claim when I heard his voice. It sounded like an angel's. It was so beautiful and memorizing that it caught me in a trance. I stopped in my spot and listened. The singing soon stopped as someone ran into me knocking me over.
"Watch where your going," I said through my teeth.
I got up and realized the person that knocked me over was the source of the singing. Looking at him was breathtaking. He was light skinned like me, about 6'2, and had piercing green eyes that made my heart melt. He was perfect.

"Maybe you shouldn't stop in the middle of an airport," he said walking away.
*end of flashback*

"Dam how come I haven't run into him yet and I've been here for almost 10 years," Stina joked.
I smiled and looked out the window.
He was somewhere out there.
And we would meet again.
--------------------------------------------
Hey guys I hope you liked my first chapter. Shout out to YoungHyphy since she is Stina my best friend in this story. I hope you guys enjoy this story as much as you enjoyed my last one. Please share with your friends, and vote to get people to read it. Comment if you like it so far. K I'm going to chill for a bit. Love you guys and stay HYPHY. Bye.
-J