Chapter 4

Jay's POV
I woke up in my bed. I still had my clothes from the party on. My phone was charged up on my nightstand and my air force 1s were sitting in the corner. I sat up dazed and confused. Last thing I remembered was Kalin standing behind the drunk man. I don't even know what happened after or how I got home. I walked out of my bed and went downstairs to the kicthen.

"Morning Jay," Stina yelled from the kicthen.
I walked in confused.
"What happened last night? All I remember is Kalin saving me front this drunk guy," I stated.
"You really don't remember any of the good stuff Jay. I think Kalin should tell you," she said.

I texted Jake to see where they were and they were at this dance studio called. I wonder why there were there, but I couldn't worry about that now. I had to talk to them. I showered, did my hygiene thing, put my hair up in a bun, threw on my fruit snacks hoodie and some leggings with my white Sk-8 hi vans. I grabbed my phone and keys and ran to the car.

*at the dance studio*
I went through the doors and saw a class going on. There were two guys in the front demonstrating what they had to do and dam they could dance. I spotted Jake in the balcony so I ran up the stairs to him.
"Hey Jay," he said hugging me.
"Hi why are you guys here,"
"Myles didn't tell you? We own this dance studio and have our own dance team called the Warriors. We dance in Amercia's Best Dance Crew every year and have won 4 years straight." he said with a confident smile.
I looked over the balcony and realized the two guys I had been watching early were Kalin and Myles. They performed every move in perfection. Kalin wore a confident smile on his face while Myles sang every word of the song which was now playing. They announced class was over and the people left. Soon they both came upstairs. Kalin sat down on the couch, ignored my presence and went on his phone. One thing that stuck out was the brace on his wrist. That wasn't there last night though.
"Um Myles can I talk you outside real quick," I said and he nodded.
"What happened to Kalin's wrist,"
"You don't remember Jay?"
"No all I remember is a drunk guy all up in me and Kalin behind him,"
"Here's what happened," said Myles.

Flashback
"She said get off of her," Kalin said.

"Hey man I don't want any trouble. I'm just here with my girl so you can go," said the drunk man.

"I'm not your girlfriend asshole. Please get off of me," Jay said.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP NO ONE WAS TALKING TO YOU!" The drunk man yelled at Jay then slapped her across the face. The impact of the slap knocked her unconscious and she fell to the ground on the side of the car.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN," Kalin screamed as he ran to the man.

He grabbed him by the collar and dragged him to the grass. He then got ontop of him and began to punch him furiously. The drunk man caught hold of his hand when Kalin was about to punch him again and twisted his wrist. Kalin yelled in pain but got even more angry. He went down for one more punch that knocked him out.
Kalin got up and ran inside to Myles telling him to bring Stina home. He ran back outside to Jay's body. Kalin tried to wake her up but she was out cold. He picked her up and laid her in the back of her car then took the keys from her pocket and drove off. He drove her to her house and put her in bed. He took off her Air Force 1s and set them to the side and charged up her phone. Kalin sat outside her door waiting for Stina to come home, not wanting to leave her alone. Once Stina came he went home.
End of Flasback

"Wow. So that explains the brace on his wrist. I'm going to talk to him. And Myles, thanks for taking care of Stina," I said with a wink.
He soon began to turn the color of a tomato. I couldn't help but laugh. We walked back inside laughing. "Hey Kalin, can I talk to you real quick," I asked walking up to him.

He actually got up and followed me downstairs into the main part of the dance studio. We stood right in front of the line of mirriors. I looked like a midget compared to him.

"So um, thanks fo um saving me last night and sorry about your wrist," I said pointing to it.
"Whatever I was drunk so I didn't know what I was doing. It's not my fault your such a vulnerable skank ass bitch that can't defend herself," he said shrugging and walking away.
I was so shocked at what he said and so were the two boys. Then I began to boil up in anger.

"YOU KNOW WHAT KALIN I'M DONE. I WAS GOING TO THANK YOU FOR STICKING UP FOR ME AND BRINGING ME HOME LAST NIGHT BUT NO. YOUR AS MUCH AS A JERK AS EVERYONE SAYS YOU ARE SO FORGET IT. SO GO AND SCREW YOUR THOT OF A GIRLFRIEND EMILY," I screamed tears streaming down my face.

Myles and Jake tried to comfort me but I pushed them away. Kalin and I kept staring at each other. I was searching his eyes for some sort of sorrow. His eyes looked as cold and dark as his soul was. I walked to my car and drove to the beach. I got out and sat on the sand. Just when I thought he had changed, he was still the same cold hearted person.

Kalin's POV
I had just met this girl and she was giving me feelings that I would never forget. I just don't know how to show it. I'm so used to showing my love through anger, that's all I know now.
///////////////////////////////////
Hey guys I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday. I had basketball games all week and last night I was on line to meet Klay Thompson and only the first 100 got it and I was 108th in line. I have no school all of next week so I will be updating every other day or every 2 days. Thank you guys for 450 reads in 4 chapters. Shout to my best friend parrishproperty for helping me with a part of this chapter. I'm so proud o the boys for getting their song Love Robbery in a Beats commercial. And your starts next week so who's hyped! AND TODAY HOODIE ALLEN FAVED MY TWEET. I ALMOST CRIED AND I SAW KAM ON MY TV ON TEENNICK. IM SO PROUD OF THEM. K bye. Love you guys.
-J