Chapter 19

Jay's POV
I ran on stage with Kalin and we got into our position. The Motto by Drake began blaring through the speakers. The moves flowed through me like water. I didn't even have to think about what the next move was, it came so natural. The song was slowly ending and I looked at Kalin. I mouthed "lets do the stunt." He looked at me questionably but I nodded my head.

I ran to him and jumped on his shoulders. I pushed off and soared into the air. I fully rotated my body and Kalin caught me. I jumped off him and ran to the front with the rest of the girls and hit our last move. The song ended and the crowd went wild. The whole team filed off the stage and to our hotel room.

Everyone say down and Myles stood in the front.
"That was amazing guys. Everyone take the night off and have fun. Rehearsals will be @ 4pm tomorrow so sleep late. I'm really proud of you guys and I really think this performance could put us to the third round," Myles said.

Everyone clapped and headed to their individual rooms. Kalin, Myles, Stina and I were the only people left since Jake out somewhere. Stina was going home tonight so we had to take her to the airport. I told YBM I would take her to the airport so he could rest. Stina said her goodbyes and kissed Myles for the final time then we left.

Kalin's POV
As soon as Stina and Jay left, I let out a sigh. Stina and Myles were so perfect for each other and their relationship was perfect. I wish Jay and I could be like that.

"You okay bro," Myles asked.
"I really wish Jay would let me be the man for her."
"You know you hurt her really bad."
"I know and I regret everything. I'm willing to do anything to be with her. She's like one of those perfect dreams that you never want to wake up from. She's like water, I need her to survive."
"Wow that's deep. You know I say 'be positive, be patient, and don't let anyone tell you that you can't chase dreams'."

"Thanks YBM. Can I just ask you one more thing?"
"Kalin you can always ask me anything. We're brothers remember."
"Do you think she loves me?"
"Yea she does."
"Dang it I knew she di- wait what?"
"She told Stina the other day that she's falling for you and falling for you hard."

I couldn't believe my ears. I was feeling something inside of me that if never felt before.
"It's called joy Kalin," Myles said and I realized I had spoken out loud.
"Joy about what," Jay said walking through the door.

I couldn't contain myself so I ran up to her and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my neck and her arms around my waist. Before she could say anything I kissed her with as much 'joy' as I had. She kissed back for a while then pulled away.

"I am so fucking in love with you Jay it scares me. Just please tell me you are too," I whispered.
She looked up at Myles who was staring at us then back to me.
"I'm so fucking in love with you too," she said reconnecting our lips.
///////////////////////////////////
Hey guys I'm sorry for being a horrible writer with not updating and these crappy chapters but it will get better I promise. And I have a huge surprise for you at the end of this week! Love you guys so much. Stay Hyphy and Jakeeyp finally came through with that follow so now both Parrish boys follow🙏🏼. K bye.
-J