Chapter 15

*READ A/N AT THE END*

Jay's POV
I ran into our hotel room and the bathroom that Kalin and I shared. I locked the door and broke down.

Broken.
Used.
Played.

I really thought Jake was the one. I was beginning to feel a connection since our last date. I guess not.

"JAY OPEN UP I'M SORRY I NEED YOU," Jake yelled through the door.
I ignored his ass. He was saying that because of what happened back at Red Lobster.

*Flashback*
I saw Jake kissing a girl right in front of me. I pulled Jake off the girl and slapped him across the face. That bitch tried to come at me but I grabbed her hand as she tried to punch me and twisted it. I turned back to Jake.
"Don't you ever come near me again or talk to me again. We are over, have fun with this bitch," I said walking away.

I walked back to Kalin and apologized, tears streaming down my face. I ran out the restaurant to be met with a huge downpour of rain. I didn't care. I put my hoodie on and ran to the hotel.
*End of Flashback*

"Leave me alone Jake. I hate you," I yelled. I opened the cabinet and pull out a blade. I promised myself I would never do this but oh well.

1 cut for Jake.
1 cut for being imperfect.
1 cut for not being good enough.

I dropped the blade and suddenly felt oozy. I dropped to the floor and instantly blacked out.

Kalin's POV
I paid for the food and ran after Jay. The stupid ass traffic in NYC made it take forever for me to get there. I got to the hotel room to see the door wide open. I ran into our part and saw Jake trying to get into the bathroom. I pushed him off and knocked the door down.

There she was. Passed out on the floor in a pool of blood. I grabbed my phone and called 911. I checked for a pulse and there was still one but it was very faint. I snatched a towel off the counter to stop the bleeding from her wrist. The ambulance came and took her away as the rest of the crew arrived. I told Myles to ride to the hospital in the ambulance and I would catch up later. I told everyone to go to their rooms and I was left alone with Jake.

"What happened? I want to know everything from what went down in Red Lobster to what happened before I walked in," I commended.

"I was having lunch with my ex Dom. She was in the area and wanted to reconnect. She expressed how she still feelings for me and I do to. She leaned in and I did as well and we kissed. Then Jay pulled me off her and slapped me. Dom tried to punch her but then she twisted her wrist. Then she yelled at me but I can't remember what she said. Then she ran out and left. I apologized to Dom and ran after her. I found her in the bathroom and I tried to explain to her how I fucked up but she wouldn't listen. She kept telling me to go away but I wouldn't. I'm so in love with her and I messed up big time," he said.

I grabbed him by the suit and pinned him against the nearest wall.
"Okay Jake, listen and listen carefully. Stay the hell away from Jay. You've caused her way to much pain and caused her to want to take her life. You are no good for her so stay out of her life. The most you guys will be are dance team members. You got me," I spat in his face.

He quickly nodded and I let him down.
"Don't you ever think about hurting my princess again. She is my fucking world," I yelled at him before walking to my room.

I shut the door, locked it and collapsed to the floor. I immidiatley bursted into tears. After this she had to be mine and I couldn't let her get hurt anymore. I had to protect her. I had to be her knight in shining armor.
I love her too much to see this happen again.
///////////////////////////////////
Hey guys sorry this update was so late. I pulled my grades back up and my mom is finally letting me use my phone during the week again. WE REACHED 4.4K YALL ARE SOME HYPHY ASS READERS THAT LOVE THIS CRAPPY ASS STORY. But where YALL expecting that to go down in the chapter😏. This chapter was pretty wack I have to admit but the next to will be 🔥.Love you guys too the moon and back. Keep reading, voting, sharing with your friends and commenting. I really want to expand my KAMFAM friends so drop your ig and Twitter bellow if I don't already follow you and I'll follow you. Expect another update Monday or Tuesday😈. K bye.
-J
Goal: 250+ reads and 12+ votes.