Chapter 5

Jay's POV
I was so hurt at what Kalin said. That was so low and unnessary but I don't regret my response. I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't even care. My phone beeped and knocked me out of my thoughts.

From Best Frand✊😈🙏💕
Plans for today?
I swear if I didn't have Jake I would've probably sat home and did nothing today.
To Best Frand✊😈🙏💕
Nothing. Ideas?
From Best Frand ✊😈🙏💕
Meet @ Parrish Studios at noon.

I looked at the clock and it was already 10:30 so I rushed to get dressed.
*at the studio*
I sat in the car and checked myself once more. I had on a pair of light wash blue jeans, my Golden State Warriors Klay Thompson jersey, and my legend blue 11s. My curly hair was down my back and my black raybands were covering my eyes. I decided not to wear makeup today since it was going to be really hot and I didn't want my faced caked up.

I grabbed my phone and stepped out the car. I walked in the studio and it was empty.
"Hello!" I shouted only to be answered with silence.
I texted Jake and he said they had run to chipotle real quick. I walked over to where the speakers were. I connected the aux cord to my iPhone and played Just A Picture by KYLE ft. Kehlani. The song began to play throughout the dance studio and I couldn't help but dance. Before I knew it, I was standing in front of the mirrors in the center of the dance studio. My body began to flow with the music in a mix of hip hop, pop and body rolls. I had created a whole choreograph without knowing it. I put all my energy and emotions of the moment into that dance. As the last beat was played, I hit my final move.
I heard clapping behind me and saw that it was just the person I wanted to see. Kalin.

"I didn't know you could dance and even if I did. Not like that," he said in awe.
"Well there's a lot you don't know about me but your so quick to judge that you wouldn't take time to find out," I said rolling my eyes.
"Look I'm sorry okay. I was stressed out. My girlfriend had just broke up to me," he said cupping my face in his hands searching my face for sympathy.
"That's still no excuse for the way you treated me," I said pulling away.
"Let me take you out tonight,"
"I'll think about it. Tell Jake I had to go," I said grabbing my phone and walking out.

*later that night*
"I think you should go Jay," Jake said through the screen.
"I don't know. I don't want to forgive him so quickly. What he said really hurt me," I said looking at him.
"Just give him one chance. If he messes up the forget him," he said smiling.
"Fine. If it blows up I'm blaming you Jake," I said smiling.
I ended the facetime and laid down on my bed. I stared up at the ceiling and sighed. Soon my phone buzzed and I looked at the screen.

Unknown number
Hey it's Kalin. Are we still on for tonight?
I saved his name as Kalin😬✋
To Kalin 😬✋
Yea I guess.
From Kalin 😬✋
Great! I'll see you at 7 and wear something fancy😏.

I rolled my eyes and sat up. I went into my closet and looked around. I finally found the perfect outfit. This will make him feel like shit for saying that about me😏.
///////////////////////////////////
Hey guys sorry I updated so late. I'm still pretty hyped that Myles' faved my tweet and followed me today. It was a good day. The dedication pre party looked pretty TURNT from what I saw on Twitter and snapchat. Plus the boys have new music. One song is called curfew overtime and one of Myles' verses..........😳. But DEDICATION TOUR STARTS TMM AND ITS GONNA BE HYPHY AF.I'm probably gonna update tmm bc I have nothing at all to do. Thank you guys for 700+ in only 4 chapters😘. K bye. Love you guys.
-J