Chapter 9

Jay's POV
I tensed up at the sound of his voice.
This couldn't be happening.
I turned around and there he was.
Nate.
"What are you doing here Nate,"
"I should ask you the same princess,"

Before I could reply Jake and Myles were at my sides and Kalin was standing behind me

"What do you want Nate," Myles growled.
He began to laugh. "Your here with them? This day just gets better and better,"
"Nate leave her alone," Kalin said stepping in front of me.
"Kalin chill out. I was having a civilized conversation with her. I'll see you around babygirl," he said winking and walking away.

The boys all turned and looked at me.
"How do you know him," Kalin asked.
"That was my ex boyrfriend that I told you about." Kalin's body language suddenly softened and the other boys gave me confused looks but I ignored it.

"How do you know him," I asked.
"He is the leader of our rival dance group THE SAMURAI. Before Myles opened his dance studio they used to win this dance competition every year without even trying. Once we came to town we stopped that and we've been named America's Best Dance Crew for the past 4 years," Kalin replied.

Great. Now I had to deal with a guy a couldn't stand for 5 weeks.

*later that day*

The rest of the crew had arrived and we were all in the living room of the boys and I's hotel room. I stood in the middle holding the envelope that I contained our dance assignement. Jake quieted everyone down and the attention was on me. I opened the envelope and read it's contents out loud.

Week 1 Assignment: A love story between a female and male team member. Must end in a kiss.

The room began to speculate on who should dance with who. Myles shouted for everyone to quiet down.
"Any suggestions on who should dance with who," he said.

"I think Kalin should be the guy to dance," someone suggested.
Everyone nodded in agreement and Kalin smirked to himself in the corner he was standing in. Now the hardest part. Who would kiss him.

"I think Jay should dance with him. They seem to get along well," Myles said smirking at me. He knew darn well that I liked Kalin.

A few people nodded in agreement. I looked Jake looked angry which seemed to be his regular mood now-a-days.

"I think Kaylan should dance with him," he said shocking everyone and causing Kalin to choke on the water he had been drinking.

I looked over at the 5'6 curly haired latina that was now smiling as bright as the sun. I don't know why but I had never liked her. Something was just off about her.

"Since there are two girls that have been suggested lets vote," Myles said.

Everyone wrote down the name of the girl they wanted on a piece of papaer and gave it to Myles. He counted up the votes.
It was a tie.

"Since the vote was a tie, I am going to put both names in this hat and which ever one is picked out dances with Kalin. Okay ladies," he asked and we both nodded.

He walked over to Kalin and let him pick. He chose a slip of paper and unfolded it. All the color in his face drained and his smile faded as he read the name on the paper. He read it, his voice shaking and him studdereing over every letter.

"Kaylan."
///////////////////////////////////
Hey guys. I know you hate cliffhangers but they make everything better 😂😂. But anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter. THANKS FOR 2K BLESS YOUR HEARTS❤️. Please keep commenting, sharing with your friends, reading and voting. Comment what you think is going to happen next.
6+ votes and 4+ comments for the next chapter. K bye. Love you guys.
-J