Chapter 21

Kalin's POV
The next day I woke up @ 8 and decided to FaceTime my family. My little sister, Lala, answered right away and her adorable face appeared on the screen.

"Bubba!" she screamed.
"Hi baby girl. Bubba missed you," I said smiling.
"I miss you too. When are you coming back?"
"Soon I promise okay."

She looked like she was about to cry.
"Baby don't cry. Remember princess' don't cry so wipe your tears. Put mom on the phone please. Love you Lala."

She ran and gave my mom the phone.
"Wow look at this handsome fella over here. He doesn't even look like my son anymore."
"Hi mom," I chuckled.
"Hi baby how's the competition going."
"It's okay we made it to week 3 and if we kill it this week we automatically make it to the finals."
"OOO that's good! So any girls," she said winking.

I rolled my eyes.

"I need to know if you're found my daughter-in-law yet because I want some grand babbies."
"Well," I said looking at Jay fast asleep in my arms, "there is this one girl."
"Go on."
"She means the world to me. I screwed up my chance with her twice but this time I'm gonna make it right."
"Aw my baby's in love."
"Mommmmmmmm."
"Can I meet her," she asked.

"Well she's asleep right now but she's like the most beautiful girl in the world. You could stare at her hazel eyes for days and they shine bright like a diamond when she's excited. Her body is perfect with all her curves and no mom we haven't done it yet. I want to make her mine first then I want that moment to be perfect. Her personality brightens up a room. She's just so perfect for me. I really want to be able to go out and say she's mine."

I looked at the screen and saw my mom crying.
"Baby stay with this girl because she's changing you for the better. Now I have to go take Lala to school. I love you and please ask this girl to be your girlfriend. Love you honey."
"Love you too mom," I said then hung up.

I looked down at Jay and she was still sleep. I had to wife her up soon. I jumped out of the bed and ran to The kitchen to find Myles eating coco poofs.
"Myles I need your help," I said.
////////////////////////////////////
Hey guys.( Picture of Lala, Starlah and Kalin aka my family up top) CAN YOU BELIEVE TOUR IS ENDING TMM IM GOING TO CRY BUT YOU CAN WATCH THE CONCERT ON YOU NOW @ KAMUPDATES. K I'm updating my other book tmm so go check it out later. AND THANKS FOR 8.28 K YOU GUYS ROCK. Love you guys. Stay hyphy. K bye.
-J